Off The Grid

Title: Off The Grid

Author: WillFlyForFood

Genres: Teen Fiction and Action

Description: Johnny and Kimi ride their motorcycles to the lake so that they can make love at their favorite secluded glade.  A car drives up and they witness a gangland style double murder.  The killers weigh the bodies down and dump them in the lake, but not before Johnny takes a couple of pictures with his phone.  

Two nights later, Johnny and Kimi are running from the burning wreckage of the “safe house” the FBI had put them in.  All they have are the clothes on their backs.  They can’t trust anyone.  To stay alive, they will have to go “off the grid” and find a way to take down the killers.  What will they do?  Where will they go?  
Kimi is 19 and taking computer science classes at the local J.C. and is already an expert, more so than most of her instructors.  Johnny is 20 and a talented motorcycle mechanic. He is taking automotive engineering and business classes so he can eventually take over his dad’s motorcycle shop.  They were High School sweethearts and have been inseparable for over two years.

“…He immediately notices the smell of gas.  He dashes to Kimi’s room and shouts. “We gotta’ get out of here!”
She also grabs her jacket and boots.  He takes her hand and they dash out the back door and into the woods. They get no more than about 100 yards and then stop in a glade of trees to put on their boots and jackets.  Just then the house explodes a huge fireball and burns fiercely. They both look at each other in shock.
“What do we do now?” asks a terrified Kimi.
“I’m not sure, but I do know that we can’t trust anyone right now. Someone has obviously got to the FBI.”  He points deeper the woods and says, “we’ll talk later and get a plan, but for now we put some distance between us and the bad guys…”

This is an amazing read! There's action, and a bit of romance too! I seriously just love this book!

I recommend this to everyone reading!