The Two Seperate Battles

Hey guys, I came back with a new chapter. I really hope that you will love this chapter.

I am so happy because we reached 200 people. So please share this with your friends.

And I have an announcement at the end and it is REALLY IMPORTANT. So don't go complaining on why I haven't update for so long. So here is your chapter.

[Robin vs The Purple Troll]

"You are dead meat you stupid woman!!" The Ao Oni said. It went straight to Robin, ready to attack.

"Mil Fleur: Gigantesco Mano" Robin shouted and two big hands came out of the ground and block his attack.

"What is this ?!" he shouted.

"Excuse me." she said. The hands pushed him hard enough to make him fall.

"You brat!" he shouted. He went straight for her again but got stopped by something. He looks behind and saw a big hand grabbing his arm.

"Stupid arm!!" he hit the giant hand and it affect Robin.

"Ouch!" Robin shouted.

"So that's your weakness, huh ?" he said. "Looks like I can still beat you without being close to you." He started beating the arm until it disappear.

"I need to figure out how to beat him without him hurting me by using my ability." Robin thought.

"Don't think while your in a fight. You are my mine now." he said. He hit her very hard that she fell to the ground.

"Robin-chan!!" Sanji shouted.

"Robin!!" Regina and Nami shouted.

"I'm fine. I just have to figure out how to defeat him." Robin said.

"We will see." the Ao Oni said.

"Mil Fluer: Gigantesco Mano: Spank!" Robin started to spank in mid air and the giant hand did the same thing and hit the Ao Oni. She hit him so hard that he hit against a tree.

"Aaaaarrrgggghh!!! That is it! You are mine now!!" He grabbed rocks and started throwing them to Robin.

"Viente Fluer: Calendula!" Robin sprouted ten arms each in her two arms and it represent as a shield for her. The rocks hit the two ten arms and it got crushed. She suddenly got picked up by the Ao Oni that he threw her through the air hoping that she will break her bones in her fall.

"Cien Fluer: Wing!" A wing started to sprout hands that formed into wings. She started to fly until she landed safely.

"You're impossible!" the Ao Oni said.

"Mil Fluer: Gigantaesco Mano: Stomp!". Feet started to appear and started stomping on the monster. It was very effective that he will be gone by just one more move from Robin.

"I'm almost done. Cuerpo Fluer!". Then another Robin just appeared behind him and grabbed his legs. The original one started to strangle him by holding his neck and pulled.