An Imposter?

Hey guys, happy Easter and with that I will give you a new chapter. I really hope that you will like this one as well as the other chapters that I made. So here is your chapter.

Regina was woken up by Chopper the next day.

"What is it ?" Regina asked while stretching her arms.

"Something happened to the haunted book that you bought." Chopper said.

"What happened ?" she asked.

"There is another paragraph written on it. Come downstairs and we'll show you." Chopper then pull her out off bed and went downstairs with Regina.

"Good morning Regina, come check this out." Angelica said.

"We saw the book open itself and it started to write words without anyone touching it." Luffy said.

"It says 'The book is a guide for you during your adventure. It will help you to detect if there is a enemy close by.'. So it will help us until we reach our goals." Robin said.

"It is writing something now." Nami said while pointing at the book.

"It says 'Two people in your group are impostors. Choose carefully on who they are.'. So two people in our group aren't who they really are." Law said.

"I think it's better if we ask one question for everyone. If they hesitate or answer wrong, they are the impostors. Let's start with Luffy. How did you form the Straw Hats." Regina said.

"I forced Zoro to join my crew in order to get his swords, I saved Nami's village and she joined my crew, I told Ussop that he was in my crew and we had fight because we had a disagreement about Merry and he quit and joined again before we departed, I asked Sanji to join my crew and after the fight with that armored guy he joined, Chopper suggested that I can visit him any time but I told him let's go, Robin was on our ship and asked if she can stay and I said yes and when we went to Enies Lobby I asked her to say that she wants to live and she said, I stole Franky's shorts and forced him to be our shipwright and he joined and with Brook I told him to join my crew but he refused then after the fight with Moria he asked to if he can join my crew and I said yes." Luffy said.

"That's right. Zoro, what is your current bounty right now ?" Regina asked.

"120,000,000 beri." Zoro said.

"Correct, Nami how many years did you worked for Arlong ?" Regina asked.

"8 years." Nami answered.

"Good, Ussop how many men did you said in your lie ?" Regina asked.

"8,000 men." Ussop said.

"Alright, Chopper how many rumble balls do you eat to become in your Monster Point two years ago ?" Regina asked.

"3 rumble balls." Chopper said.

"Ok, Robin what was the name of your mother ?" Regina asked.

"Olivia." Robin answered.

"Ok, Franky what does your shipwright mentor always tell you." Regina asked.

"He said to make a ship with a BOOM." Franky said.

"Ok, Brook what was the name of the pirate crew that you joined before you met Luffy ?" Regina asked.

"The Rumbar Pirates." Brook answered.

"Alright, Law what did you do in order to become a Warlord ?" Regina asked.

"I delivered 100 hearts of pirates to the Navy." Law said.

"Ok, Ceasar what do you produce ?" Regina asked.

"I produce SAD." Ceasar said.

"Ok, Kin'emon where do you come from ?" Regina asked.

"From the Wano Kingdom." Kin'emon said.

"Ok, Momonosuke why can you turn yourself into a little dragon ?" Regina asked.

"I ate a fruit because I was hungry then I suddenly changed into a dragon." Momonosuke said.

"Regina-san, before you can asked further more, we should ask you." Robin said.

"Ok, I guess my best friends should ask me." Regina said.

"What song did we sing during the Songfest ?" Angelica asked.

"We sang All I Want For Christmas is You." Regina answered.

"Alright, I will ask both of you the same question. When we had the dinner celebration for my mom's birthday, what did you bring ?" Regina asked.

"I brought a beautiful scarf for your mother." Angelica said.

"And I brought a new dress for her." Sophia said.

"You're the impostors." Regina said.

"What do you mean ? We answered your question." Angelica said.

"You answered but we never had a celebration for my mom's birthday. I asked that question because you have been suspicious lately." Regina said.

Everyone started to get in their fighting position ready to fight the next two nightmares.

"We can have memories of the person who we are impersonating but when you asked that question, we both started to play along on what you are doing. You are a smart girl." said the Angelica Imposter.

The imposter who played as Angelica started to look bloody. Her clothes turned into a suit. Her necked started to get crooked.

"What is that !?" Ussop said in fear while hiding behind Zoro.

"He was a monster of an role playing game called The Crooked Man. He committed suicide by hanging himself. That is why he has a crooked neck." Regina said.

"It was fun to hear your voice but I guess it won't last." said the Sophia Impostor.

The impostor who was playing as Sophia started to turn gray. The head started to detached itself from its body. The head started to fly while the body disappear.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh." Chopper screamed.

"He is another monster from a horror game called Eyes. My friend said that is name is The Vampire. But I don't know any other things from him." Regina said.

"I will fight the Crooked Man." Nami said.

"Are you sure Nami-san ?" Sanji asked.

"Yes I am sure." Nami said.

"I will fight the headless monster. I will show you how strong I have been this past two years." Ussop said.

"Alright, we will trust you with them." Luffy said.

Ok that is all for today. I saw how many people read my story and we hit 45 people. When I saw that my mom was blown. So I will appreciate if you read my other story. It's been fun writing this story. And I will see you tomorrow.