My Best Friends

Hey guys I am back witht a new chapter and I am so happy that 12 people are reading this. So thank you very much. So here is the next chapter.

"Who is at the door ?" Chopper said with a hint of fear in his voice.

"It might be an enemy." Law said.

Everyone were in their fighting stance ready to attack their next enemy who was about to come out of the door. Luffy stretched his arm so he can open the door. When it opened it revealed 2 girls. The one on the left was wearing a yellow shirt whith jeans and wore a pikachu hat. She had short black hair and had earphones in her ears. The girl on the right wore a red shirt and short white pants. She had long black hair that was tied to a ponytail.

"Who are you ?" the girl on the right ask.

"We would ask you the same thing." Law said.

"Wait are you cosplays ? You are Luffy from One Piece." the girl on the left said.

"Don't tell me that you are fans of One Piece." Nami said.

"We don't watch it at all." the girl on the right said.

"Then how do you know who I am ?" Luffy asked.

"What are you guys doing here ?" Regina asked.

"You're mom said that you had a play date and that she invited us." the girl on the right said.

"I never planed a play date." Regina said with a confuse look on her face.

"Wait, you know them Regina-san ?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah, their my two best friends. The one on the left is Sophia and on the right is Angelica." Regina answered.

"Regina, can you give us a reason why that there are people that are dressed up as cosplays and that are here in your house ?" Angelica asked.

Regina explained what happened since yesterday until now.

"But wait, how is the book that you bought connected on what is happening now ?" Sophia asked.

"Good question. The man in the counter said it was haunted. It may be connected to all of this. Regina-ya, did the man explained on how it was haunted." Law asked.

"No, he didn't say how it was haunted. I guess none of us can figure out how it's connected." Regina said.

"Actually I can answer that." Robin said.

Well that is it for the chapter. I really hope that you really like the chapters. Please if you have suggestion then comment and it will help a lot. Please follow me and comment on the story. Thank you.