A Trap Is Set Up

Hello everyone, I am so happy to see how many people are reading my story. I really hope that you will love the next chapters. So here is the next chapter.

Regina was using her mom's computer checking on YouTube watching Pewdiepie's videos. It was the only thing that can help her calm down after all this nonsense.

"Regina, what are you watching ?" Luffy asked. He was with Chopper and Ussop.

"Oh, I am just watching a video from the popular youtuber in the internet." Regina said.

"What is a youtuber ?" Chopper asked.

"It is a person who makes viral videos on the internet." Regina answered.

"Can we watch with you ?" Ussop asked.

"Sure." Regina said. They sat down and watched the video together.

"Eh Regina, what is he playing ?" Luffy asked.

"He is playing a horror game called Amnesia. He play this all the time." Regina said.

"A horror game!" Ussop said in fear while holding Chopper who was also in fear.

"Regina-san, it's ready for lunch." Sanji said with hearts in his eyes.

"Ok Sanji, I will be there in a minute. Can you please tell the others to eat." Regina asked.

"Hai~~ Regina-swaaan!!" Sanji said. He then went to tell the others to eat.

"I guess it's time to eat. Let's go, we can finish the video later." Regina said.

As they went to the dining room, they saw so many delicious food on the table and obviously Luffy drooled at the amazing food in front of him. Everyone came to the dining room and started to eat the delicious food.

"So what do you usually do when everything was normal and your family was here." Robin asked.

"Well I usually hang out with my friends in my house, I watch very funny videos on the internet and watch One Piece." Regina answered.

"The internet ?" Nami asked.

"Yeah, the internet is like you can post anything there like videos, photos and art. So everyone can see it. Internet can also help you in your studies." Regina said.

"Do you miss your family ?" Ussop asked.

"Baka, of course she misses them." Sanji said.

"Yeah, this is a nice adventure. At least I have my friends." Regina said.

"So are you saying that we are friends." Chopper said.

"Are we ?" Regina asked.

"Of course we are." Luffy said with a grin on his face.

"Regina-san, we are almost out of food. Can we go to a supermarket." Sanji asked.

"Yeah, there is a supermarket near us so since I can't drive, we can just walk there." Regina said. "Is there anyone who wants to go with us ?"

"I will go with you. I would like to see your world and what it's like." Robin said.

"I will go as well." Nami said.

"Eh, hold on. Me, Regina-san, Nami-san and Robin-chan going out with no one else. It is like we are going out on a date!" Sanji thought.

"Alright, but I think you guys need to change clothes because some people will recognize you as some people dressed up as characters from an anime." Regina said. "I will give you the clothes." She went to the laundry room and got the clothes that can fit them just right. "I will show you to the bathroom so you can change there one by one."

"Ok." Nami said as the three followed Regina to the bathroom.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Is the trap set ?" asked a deep voice.

"Yes, Ventur. The nightmares are ready to strike." said another man.

"Good, we will see if they can defeat the nightmares separately." Ventur said with an evil grin on his face.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Ok, we will go now. Bye you guys. We will see you later." Regina said while waving goodbye to the others.

Ok guys, I hope that you like this chapter. If you did please click the vote button and/or comment on how much you want me to make stories like this or how good this is. Sorry guys for updating so late. I had a friend over so it consume time. I will see you tomorrow. Goodbye. :)