11

-Raven's POV-

I woke up in my bunk. I don't know how I got here, but My phone was plugged in and I was under a heating blanket. The events from last night replayed in my head. Cc coming to my rescue, Andy being punched taking every single hit not doing anything about it. Why wouldn't he fight back? I thought. It was bad enough to see him kissing Scout, then I had to watch him being punched, Hard? I hated watching it, but Cc made me feel at ease. I wonder if Andy told Cc what Scout had said to me. Probably not, why would her. He wouldn't rat out his new, well not new but a girlfriend. I sighed and hopped out of bed, walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I had my Black Veil Brides Tank-top that Andy gave to me after a show, Black Jeans with holes in the knees, a Black Beanie, A blood red sports bra to put under the tank-top, And some band bracelets to cover my arms. When I was done with my shower and getting dressed, I did my hair the usual and put on a nude lipstick. When I walked out of the bathroom, one of the guys were up. It was Jinxx. We didn't talk as much as I did with the others. He was more of the quiet type of person.

 He was more of the quiet type of person

"Good morning Raven." He said happily 

"Good morning Jinxx," I said as I tried to forget about last night, but still sounding a little sad. I walked over to the coffee machine only to find it broken. I huffed and swore under my breath, and sat on the floor.

"Hey, Raven you okay? I mean considering what happened last night?" Jinxx asked while turning to face me on the floor.

"Honestly Jinxx," I paused and walked to sit on the couch "I don't know. I'm not fine and it hurts me a lot to think about it." A tear escaped my eyes and Jinxx pulled me into a tight hug. I heard a small sniffle come from the bunk area and looked up to be faced with Andy. I got off I the couch and walked past him towards my bunk to get my phone. Cc, was sitting halfway out of his bunk and gave me a tired smile. I laughed at him, he had a line from his pillow across his face.

"Hey I'm going into town today, I just can't stay on the bus with Andy, I can't even look at him right now without wanting to break down," I said sadly to Cc.

"Okay. I'll meet up with you once I get dressed. Let's meet at the cafe that 5 mins from here. Yeah?" Cc asked

"Sure. I'll see you in a bit then, I'm walking so you might beat me there." I winked at him and walked out into the living area and waved to Jinxx telling him I'll be back later.

I put on my black hightops and grabbed my black zipped sweatshirt and left.

I walked to the cafe, surprisingly I got there just as Cc pulled up in his car. I met him inside and sat down. He got us both coffees and a sandwich. Cc inhaled his sandwich and I didn't touch mine.

"I'm not that hungry Cc. Have it." I said while pushing the sandwich over to him

"Your loss Raven." He smiled and wolfed my sandwich down