8

-Ronnie's POV-

"You guys killed it out there tonight! I yelled so they could hear me. I didn't see that Andy had his arm around Raven until just now. To be completely honest, I liked Raven a lot. Yeah, yeah, I know I just met the girl, and already I'm falling for her. I have to ask Andy if they are together, I NEED TO KNOW! As we were walking I was yelling at Ashley and Cc because they were running around the venue lot like crazy people, which made Raven let out a little giggle. I quickly hugged her and kept trying to get the guys quieter. When I hugged Raven, Andy (who was walking next to her) stiffened up. Again, I don't know if their dating but I have to ask at some point. At that moment, Raven joined Ashley and Cc, screaming and running around. This was my chance to ask Andy if they were a thing!

-Andy's POV-

"So Andy," Ronnie paused "You and Raven? Are you two a thing?" He said casually 

I froze up, I knew what he was up to "No, we are not a thing." I said while sighing looking down. The good thing with touring, your only with a band for a couple weeks or up to two months so, Ronnie will only be here for a month thankfully. 

"Okay, good." He said while drawing his attention back to the two maniacs and the girl that I had fallen for. She snapped me out of my thoughts when she ran into my arms and pulled me so Ash, Cc, Rave, and I could play tag. Now my gazelle legs won't let me down. 

"Come on Andy! It'll be fun." Rave said 

"Fine." I huffed happily and lunged towards Ash who was next to Raven. In less than fifteen minutes, we were all in our own buses. For being Raven's first show she killed it! I'm not just saying that because I love her. But if I was a fan I would have shit my pants if I didn't know what she could do. The one thing I was going to be worried about for this month, was Ronnie. The guys were right. He's gonna take Raven away from me, I have to tell her soon. After about an hour of watching T.V., Raven said goodnight to all of us and gave us little hugs then went to bed. When I started to drift off, I got up and said goodnight and headed towards the bunks. I wanted to try to sleep in Raven's bunk again. So I slipped into my bunk and started to hear tossing and little yelps coming from Raven's bunk. I quickly got out of my bunk and pulled her curtain to see if she was okay. She was having a night terror. I calmly shook her until she woke up. 

"S-sorry I woke you up Andy." She said while looking down

"It's fine Rave." I sat down in her bunk and hugged her "does this happen often?" I asked keeping her in a tight hug

"Y-yeah." She paused "I don't know why I haven't had one on tour before it happens most of the time." She looked down

"Hey, it's okay Rave." I let go of her and looked into her eyes. Just then her phone lit up from a message. Raven scooted over so I could lay down and get comfy while she was on her side. Back facing me checking her phone I could just make out the conversation. Not that I was spying on her, I was just curious to see who it was.  

-Raven's POV-

As Andy was getting settled into my bunk with me, I turned to my side to see who was texting me. My phone lit up and it was just who I expected, Ronnie.

R=Raven-r=Ronnie

r-Hey Rave

R-Hey what's up?

r-Couldn't sleep

R-That stinks... how come?

r-ive been thinking

R-bout out

r-you actually;)

R-wat??