Run While You Can

Run While You Can

*Chapter 1*

I waited anxiously as I sat on the couch, curled up in my penguin blanket. Did Tally get asked out by Alex? She responded, and my phone beeped. 'He did, and I said yes!!!' I squealed then hopped up and down in my seat, sending the chair to wobble uncertainly. 'OMG u guyz r sooo cute!' I replied, then hit sent. I smiled.

My phone beeped and I checked, my happiness turning to confusion when an unknown number popped up. I clicked it, and gasped. 'I know what you did. You will pay, and I will find you.' 'Who is this???' I sent. It was probably one of the boys trying to scare me. 'U will find out soon Abby. I know where you are, I know what ur doing right now.' I smirked, getting an idea. 'Then what AM I doing?' The reply came quickly. 'You are sitting in your family room, wrapped in your penguin blanket home alone.' I shivered.

'Where are you?' 'At your window.' I turned quickly, catching something out of the corner of my eye. Tally responded, but I ignored her, getting up and going to the window. The person wasn't there. 'Turn around, Abby, I'm at ur other window.' I clutched my phone, turning slowly. A person, a man, was standing there, face hidden by a black hood. My heart did a double take when I saw his hand clutching a pocket knife. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed breathlessly. I heard a knock on the door and screamed, backing into the wall. "Abby? Abby? What's wrong?" a boys voice called. It was Dylan. I sighed in relief, but then it stopped cold when I realized, THE MAN- He was gone.

I quickly opened the door, pulling Dylan in. "Jesus, Abby, you look like you saw a ghost." he joked, wrapping his arms around me. I kissed his cheek quickly. "No, I'm fine." I lied, looking at the now deserted window.

(So, what do ya think??? Plz comment and vote, and I'll try to update ASAP.)