Chapter 5 (Rose POV)

I woke up with the red tinge still in my eyes. I thought that this was just a dream but then realized that it was the truth which was hard to digest.

I looked at my surroundings again. this time I wasn't in the place I was before. I was in a place which was completely different the previous one.It was a room which had no  windows and was practically only darkness. It was irritating in here without the light that I usually had gotten used to as a Dhampir.

But I knew that being a Strigoi meant that I had to spend my time in the darkness rather than the light as sunlight was practically lethal and could kill a Strigoi and irritate their skin. I remembered Lissa and how hard this would be for her. But then Dimitri came into my memory and I wondered what he would be doing. 

I wished there was some way for Dimitri to know where I was. But even I didn't know where I was. Then I remembered that I had my phone with Dimitri's number saved as an emergency contact. I just hoped that he would actually pick up and my phone was still safe.

Sure enough, I found my phone untouched. As soon as I picked it up I quickly dialed his number and waited for him to pick it up.

He picked up on the last ring."Hello."I said into the phone.

"Who is his?"I heard him on the other end.

"Dimitri it's me."I said into the phone.My voice had an unnatural rasp to it which I guessed was because of the fangs.

"Roza?"I heard him say into the phone.I wanted to jump and be with him at that moment.

"Yes Dimitri." I replied

 But before I could say anymore a man came into the room and began calling out,"Hey girl. If you don't tell us where the Dragomir is ... Wait are you."Before he could say anything else he walked up to me and took my phone right out of my hands and knocked me out with a single blow.

-------------------------------------