Alternative ending( if you wish)

Baekhyun and Nikki's journey is one unforgettable journey. Nikki who cannot remember anything will be forever loved by Byun Baekhyun.

Years that made Baekhyun and Nikki stronger for each other. Days that pass when Baekhyun introduces himself over and over again. Never getting tired of his girlfriend that forgets. But everything must come to an end right? This is the end.

Nikki wakes up one day, sure and ready. She woke up in an unfamiliar room. A room with a good view of the ocean, the window was opened as the wind greeted her face. Apple green walls with white flora detail. Perfect.

She decides to go down the stairs, and she was greeted by the smell of lovely cooking.

"Oh you're awake?", Hye Rim, the waitress asks her. She knew who this person was, a faint memory coming back to her.

"Hey, wow! I know who you are! I can remember names of people now! But I still don't knwo what happened yesterday!", Nikki tells her. She sits down on the chair and Minseok comes out with the coffee he made.

"Minseok! I could smell your freshly brewed coffee from upstairs!", she notes. Minseok nearly dropped the coffee in shock! He was so shocked that Nikki remembered his name wothout looking at her diary.

"Wow, you're improving!", Minsem tells her. The back door opens with kids coming inside the house.

"Mommy! Mommy!", a cute boy comes over to Hye Rim and higs her foot. A smaller toddler comes over to Minseok and he lifts her up.

"Oh, are they your kids?", Nikki asks Hye Rim and Minseok. They nodded proudly. Nikki smiles as of she wanted her own kid.

The back door opens once again and this time it was a guy. She knew who it was immediately and wanted to hug him but she noticed his hands were full.

"Oh! You're awake! I was just playing outside with these kids!", he said. "It's ok I understand!", Nikki said eyeing what was in Baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun smiles at her reaction and approached her. Nikki couldn't help but smile at what she saw in his arms.

"Is it really?", Nikki asks placing her arms around it. Baekhyun nodded.

"Yes! Baby? Meet mommy! And mommy, meet baby ChanHyun! He is ours Nikki if only you could remember", Baekhyun tells Nikki. Tears were evident in her eyes as she holds this tiny little creature in her hands.

"Hello, ChanHyun! My little baby! Mommy is here! I love you so much", Nikki kisses her own son. "ChanHyun?", Nikki asks Baekhyun.

"Well, you told me how much you wanted your brother's name, but I also wanted my name in it so I decided ChanHyun would be an awesome name!", Baekhyun said blushing. It may sound like mash name so Hye Rim and Minseok chuckled with Nikki.

"It's perfect!", Nikki assures him.

"No. We are perfect!", Baekhyun said as he hugs Nikki and ChanHyun.

Nikki and the whole family went through the scrapbook she made and they explained everything to her. Frim the very first moment. What's surprising was that Nikki could remember most of them. She was on the road to recovery! Always remember that whatever the mind forgets the heart never fails to remember! Until next time!