Diary

Baekhyun wakes up again in the morning, this time sure and ready. It has been a year now and everyday he would still remind Nikki how much he loves her. Many people will think that his love may have depreciated throughout the year. Many have doubted their love for one another.

Every morning Baek would go back to Nikki's house and she would hug him immediately knowing that he was the love of her life from reading all the memories he put down on her little diary. Memories like: eating ice cream together, riding the bike together, their first selca together and more. It was a cheesy kind of thing, but it was all worth it. Baekhyun loves this girl, even if she doesn't love him back permanently. Baekhyun would do anything for her to love him every single day, even if that means courting her every single day as well. Life was a series of diary entries for Nikki and Baekhyun. Time passes with every single diary entry she writes to her "tomorrow".

Dear Diary,

Life is all good. I pasted a picture of a selca with me and Baekhyun. In case I don't remember, Baekhyun is my boyfriend and he loves me so much. So if you meet him, be nice to him and show him love! Make sure to spend your day with him and be happy! I just wished that I could remember without having to read this stupid diary! Well, it's my bestfriend for now! It will help me remember my Byun Baekhyun!

Today, Minseok proposed to Hye Rim Unnie! It was magical, so tomorrow you better congratulate them again! Also, Dad repainted Chanyeol's grave, yes Nikki, Chan is now dead, but don't be sad! Remember that he is always looking down on you!

Don't be surprised if Baekhyun appears on you doorstep tomorrow! You invited him over to have breakfast!

~Nikki

Dear Diary,

Hye Rim Unnie got married to Minseok today! It was truly magical! I pasted a picture of what you wore that day! Baekhyun was handsome in that suit! Oh yeah, you and Baek gave that tea set to Hye Rim so just make sure you acknowledged that!

Oh yes! Kiss Baekhyun goodmorning everyday!

~Nikki

The series of diary entries Nikki writes to her "tomorrow" helps her remember what happened to her "yesterday". Her diary was getting full as she decides to refill it leaving the previous pages in a small box like before. Baekhyun was coming over again tonight, and Nikki was told to dress nicely. She didn't know what to expect of Baekhyun.

The knocks on the door were timid yet loud enough for her to hear. She opens the door to the trying to be sexy Byun Baekhyun. His hair was swept with hairspray. Nikki could tell, since the smell of the spray scooted up to her nose, burned down her oesophagus and into her suffocating lungs, although she didn't mind. All she cared was that Baekhyun was there for her. He gazed up at her and that was when she recognised the pink ombré rose slipped in his lips. She giggled in his effort. Unfortunately the rose fell on the ground.

"I'll get it", he said bending over to get the rose. Nikki smiles at him. For over a year now he has been introducing himself. Although, to Nikki, he was still this familiar stranger.

"Hello, Nikki! I am Byun Baekhyun and I am your lover", Baekhyun said reaching for her hand to be kissed by his lips. He gestured for a kiss. As he planted it on her hand, Nikki could feel the softness and tenderness of his kisses.

"Much like a rose", she said describing how tender his lips were brushing against her hand. Baekhyun smiles as if she has already said it before.

"Just like you said the last time!", Baekhyun recalls. Nikki was left befuddled. She doesn't know what he was talking about.

"Diary. 12th page...", Baekhyun tries to remind her. She flicks vigorously on the pages of her diary. Finally locating the page, with the title: the Kiss.