It all comes to an end

Years that made Baekhyun and Nikki stronger for each other. Days that pass when Baekhyun introduces himself over and over again. Never getting tired of his girlfriend that forgets. But everything must come to an end right? This is the end.

It all started one day when Baekhyun, like usual, goes back to Nikki's house. Knowing the fact his girlfriend knows him from reading the small diary with all the moments enveloped inside. Although when he opens the door and hugs Nikki, he was greeted wth a slap.

"Who in the world are you? What are you doing here?", she was angry. Even Baekhyun was taken by surprise. By chance, did she not read her diary today?

"I am Byun Baekhyun, and I am your lover", Baekhyun states. Which made Nikki more angry. She storms out of the house leaving Baekhyun befuddled and Richard too. Richard found Nikki's diary on her shelf indicating that she never read it this morning.

"Wait!", Baekhyun runs after her. The sight of Nikki about to cross the road alarmed Baekhyun. "Nikki stop!", Baekhyun shouted but was relieved when Nikki dodged the car coming her way. "Don't come near me! I don't know you!", Nikki warns Baekhyun who was going to come over. "I don't mean harm, Nikki", he says softly. Nikki turns around from Baekhyun and crosses the road safely. This was cue for Baekhyun to come after her, little did he know....

"Baekhyun!", Nikki recalls. A memory, a memory retains in her brain. "Baekhyun...?", Nikki seems to recall every single moment she had spent with Baekhyun. All of a sudden flashbacks and memories of happy moments, sad moments and exciting moments flooded her mind. She knew this boy, she knew him perfectly well. "Baekhyun...?", she calls out again. Too late Nikki, he's gone.

A vehicle hits Baekhyun and he was left on the cold ground. Nikki sees him, aware of who he was. Blood. She rushed over to his side not caring whether blood got onto her favourite pink hoodie. Baekhyun's head was bleeding and body with scratches. As if she already saw this sight before. She recalls the accident that happened years ago.

"Baekhyun! Help us please!", she screamed. Out of nowhere Richard comes along.

"What happened here?", Richard asks the driver of the vehicle who had no idea how it happened. Nikki hugging the unconscious Byun Baekhyun. The ambulance came quiskly and moved Baekhyun to a stretcher. Nikki and Richard just looks on following the ambulance to the hospital.

"Dad, I remember everything. Why now? I remember the time mom and I watched a movie about amnesia and when something powerful was going to happen memories will flash back. That is what exactly happened right now", Nikki said venting out her problems on her father's shoulder.

"I've treated him like a son now, I cannot afford to lose another son. I will do anything to help him like he helped you", Richard assures his daughter.

"Sir? Are you the boy's guardian?", the doctor asks Richard. He nodded and he and Nikki went into the room. "Baekhyun?", Richard starts, he doesn't answer.

"Baekhyun, I can remember now....we can live our life better now!", Nikki tells him. He looks blank at her.

"Who are you?", Baekhyun asks her. Nikki's tears slid down her cheek. "Baekhyun, don't joke like that!", Nikki tells him. It was honestly a bad joke, if it was joke, but it wasn't.

"I don't know who you are I am sorry", Baekhyun tells her. Nikki knew. The accident left Byun Baekhyun with a typical amnesia. Amnesia that wiped away all of his memory, unlike Nikki who's memories were gone from the day of the accident.

"Ok, I understand how you feel. I will tell you who I am, if you promise to trust me", Nikki tells him wiping of her tears.

"I am Nikki, and I am your lover", Nikki mimics Baekhyun's introduction to her every morning. "I will help you remember everything from beginning to end", Nikki promises. It was her turn to help Baekhyun remember every single moment. It was her turn to repay Baekhyun.

Yes, Byun Baekhyun can no longer remember every single moment he spent with Nikki. But what the mind forgets, the heart never fails to remember. Nikki and Baekhyun's unforgettable journey, will always live in our hearts. But everything must come to and end right? Well, this is the end of their journey, end of everything. Until next time everyone, remember what Baekhyun says...

"I am Byun Baekhyun, and I am your lover..."

{Author's NOTE}

Hello, reader! How was your day? I hope you liked this FanFic, remember that feedbacks are always welcome, negative and positive! 😊 also I am going to do a happy alternative ending! For everyone and all you have to do is scroll down to read it!

Please follow @exomagazine on instagram for more exo imagines and pictures.we also have Asian Fan Fics where we archive our past imagines!

Thank you everyone!

"we are exomagazine, and we are your lover", lol😍👏