TABOO CHAPTER ONE

Taboo is a story that's already published. I'll be sharing the first five chapters here as a sample. If you'd like to read this story in full, it's available on Amazon and it's also enrolled in the KU program!

I hope you love my story!

Taboo By Hilary Storm

Copyright © 2016 Hilary Storm

All rights reserved. Except as permitted under, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, character, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Dedication

To those not afraid to fall in love!

Taboo is a story about love. Love isn't always simple. In fact, often it's extremely complicated. Sometimes it's taboo and you have to decide just how much you care what other people think.

Taboo

Chapter One

Noah

"How many fucking people are in my house, Levi?" He can barely hear me as I yell at him through the phone and try to get him to hear me over the background noise.

"Man, I've got us a few newbies tonight, just wait till you see the ass and tits I have lined up for us." Damn him. The last thing I wanted was a house full of temptation tonight. This new ink and the irritation of sitting all damn day have left me in a shitty mood.

"Levi. You're a dick."

"Aw, you know I got you. I'll even let you pick first."

"You're fuckin' right, you will."

"Get your ass here before I change my mind." He hangs up on me and I start my truck to get home as quickly as possible. I need to make sure they're not tearing up my damn house.

He has to find a place soon. I can't deal with this shit every night. He lets too many people through the doors and my house is getting torn up. When I throw a party, it's precise and only the best of the best are invited. He just tosses shit on the bar and cranks the music then calls it a party, inviting any piece of ass he runs into that day.

I'm still thinking about all of his bullshit when I shift gears harder than I mean to pulling onto my street, and that even pisses me off. Fucking Levi.

I pull beside the driveway and begin cursing out loud. Someone parked a topless Jeep in my fucking parking spot. I should have that piece of shit towed. The sound of music starting up and the vibrating of the windows pull my attention away from the driveway and directly into the window of my living room.

There are about twenty people that I can see, mostly women. I glance around to look at the rest of the cars and trucks parked on my grass and all down the street. Shit. I'm obviously not seeing nearly enough people in the window to account for all of these vehicles.

I open the door and it's like a damn deja vu. This is the kind of shit I did in college. Alcohol everywhere. Tits and ass everywhere. Loose women ready to do anything to make it to the bedroom hanging all over the few guys in the room.