[2] Real or Dead?

Recap:

The song drifted to an end sooner then I wanted it to, and the room filled with applause. I heard whistles and some cheering, but I could only sit there.

That was all for me, Edward was here, alive! He wrote a heart breaking song for me, he loved me, I was the love of his life. "That was beautiful, Edward!" Jack announced in awe.

He got up from the piano, but still stood on stage. He looked the same, same glorious body, same flawless face, same beautiful bronze hair, he even sounded the same! Well almost, his voice sounded a bit more musical, but I didnt care.

Shipwrecked

.

..

...

..

. XoXo

..

...

..

.

Chapter 2: Real or Dead

.

..

...

..

.OxOx

..

...

..

.

**Bella's POV**

"So who did you write that for man?" Jack asked him. "Who is the love of your life? We all want to know!" He looked back at Rose. "I know I've found mine," He smiled back at her.

There were a bunch of awes; I couldnt take it any longer, I pushed up off the floor, using all the strength I had, and ran full speed towards the stage; Edward grabbed me, and spun me around in his arms as soon as I was close enough.

He laughed. "This beautiful women right here!" He muttered, before crushing his lips on mine.

When our lips touched the same electric tingles came, even when I was human I felt it, but this time it was different, it was everything! His lips moved along with mine in perfect synchronization, it was like we'd been doing this our whole lives, like we havent been seperated for the past almost hundred years.

His lips were soft on mine, and I couldnt help the small moan that escaped my lips. I pulled away from him, a little embarassed. We were getting carried away.

"Whats your name, hun?" Jack asked me. I knew he knew my name, but maybe he wanted me to tell everyone else? Why? I had no clue.

"Bella Masen," I managed to get out. Edward's face lit up like a kid on christmas morning. I knew why, when we got saved by the RMS Carpathia , and brought on land, they asked my name. I couldnt tell them my last name was Swan! I would of been found and forced to marry Jacob, unless he killed me first. So instead, I said my last name was Masen. It seemed right to use his last name.

Edward was grinning, he looked so beautiful, so happy and in love. "Your alive?" I whispered to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He strocked my cheek. "Im alive, love."

Just as his lips were about to touch mine again, we heard a growl. Both our heads snapped towards the man now standing in front of the stage, I froze.

"You're a lieing bitch! Your name is Isabella Marie Swan, and your suppose to be married to me!" Jacob spat. The room was silent, Edward moved me behind his back, as if protecting me.