[4] Love

Recap:

Plugging in my IPod, I turned on Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. I started dancing, unzipping my dress in the process. "Work it Bella!" He winked at me.

I couldnt help but laugh. Damn him!

My zipper was almost all the way done, when the door slammed against the wall. A growl escaped Emmetts lips, and then he was against the wall. It wasnt Edward who had him pinned, it was Demetri. What the hell?

Shipwrecked

.

..

...

..

. XoXo

..

...

..

.

Chapter 4: Love

.

..

...

..

.OxOx

..

...

..

.

***Bella's POV***

Demetri had Emmett pinned against the wall, ready to rip his head off. I was scared, what the hell was wrong with him? "Demetri! Stop it!" I screamed at him. Running at them, I grabbed Demetri's arm, trying to rip him away from Emmett.

I never knew he was capable of hitting a girl, but he was, and did. Before I knew it, he whipped me across the room, into the wall. I landed in the bathroom, gasping as pieces of the wall started dropping on me.

It was like Jacob all over again. I was terrified, even though I was a vampire, you never forget. As hard as I tried to forget, I couldnt. I was glad I couldnt sleep though, or I'd be having nightmares every night; Demetri was always so calm, everyone knew him as a big teddy bear, never once had I heard him hit a women, he never even kill a girl! He always let Jane have the women.

Yet here I was, laying in the bathroom, with pieces of the wall on top of me. He had chucked me across the room, why? Why was he even in here ready to kill Emmett?

I jolted up, running back into the room. Emmett!

On the floor, with Demetri hovering over top of him was Emmett, with his head ripped off. I started sobbing. What was his problem? Why would he rip his head off!

"What the hell is your problem?" I screamed at him. "We were playing! It was none of your buisness anyway!" I was furious. He came in here, chucked me across the room and then ripped Emmett's head off. Did he have a death sentence?

I pushed him away from Emmett, he fell back on the bed, not even moving. "Bella, I-I couldnt help it! I love you!" He blurted out.

Demetri loves me, thats why he did it. He was mad because I was in here with Emmett. He thought it was real and was jealous. The whole reason I did this was to make Edward jealous! Not Demetri! I mentally groaned at myself. I was never doing this again!

"Demetri, no! I already told you I couldnt! I love Edward! This whole thing was to make him jealous! Not you! Why the hell would you rip his head off?" I sobbed.

"I-I just got mad!" He stood up, trying to reach out to touch my face.

I flinched away from him. "I-."