How To Ruin A Relationship In 2 Minutes

Brianna POV

After that comment, the exact same thing came flooding in and soon, that was the only thing you could see on the screen.

"Is Daniel dating Bri?" Jonah said out loud.

Right after he said that, me, Christina, Corbyn, and Jack were all glaring at him. Zach knew it wasn't a big deal so he just laughed it off but Daniel... Well you could tell from a mile away that he was gonna kill Jonah. Brooklyn was completely unknowing of why this question was ticking me off so much.

Jonah looked down at me and flashed me an evil smirk before looking back up at the phone casually.

"Im dating Zach!" I rushed with a fake smile.

"For noooowww..." Jonah mumbled under his breath, causing me to slap him in the back of his head.

Zach gave both of us weird looks but I did my best to ignore any eye contact with him so when he looked at me, I looked away as quick as I could.

Yup. We're all a mess.

Jack could see how uncomfortable I was and at that moment I realized that almost everyone knew that I liked Daniel...

Except for Zach.

Guilt was eating me up inside and it was one of the worst things I have ever experienced in my life. I hated Zach and Daniel with every ounce of my body but it was only because I couldn't handle how much I loved them. Now me on the other hand...

I purely

100%

Hated myself.

Jack took the phone off of the table and stopped the live stream.

"Hey, it was just getting interesting!" Jonah whined, glaring at Jack as he set the phone on the counter.

"I got hungry! I can't do a live when I'm hungry." Jack laughed as he walked back over to us.

"PIZZZAAAA!!!!" Corbyn yelled, jumping on the couch like a child.

"Idiots." Jonah scoffed, rolling his eyes and walking over to the phone again to order pizza I'm guessing.

"Look who's talkin'" I growled at him as he walked past me.

You'd think with that entire "loving older brother" speech in the beginning that he would be less of a jerk.

Wrong.

♠️♠️♠️

"I hate having an older brother." I mumbled as I threw my hair in a messy ponytail.

"You're older brother is Jonah Marais." Brooklyn laughed as she scrolled through something on her phone while she sat on the edge of a chair in the living room. Since she came here with no other plan than to jump over our fence, she decided to stay here... Well, had too.

"You're only saying that because you think he's the hottest guy in the world. I can't think that, nor would I." I sighed.

"Sure. I'll be right back." She laughed, standing up and tossing her phone on the couch and walking to the bathroom.

I sat there, watching David and Liza... Ya know, the usual, until I heard Daniel muttering something in the hallway.

"Briiii!! I need you!" He sighed, walking over to me with his tie tangled up in his collar.

"Daniel!" I laughed.

This boy can play a guitar, triangle, piano, cello, crumbhorn and he can't even undo a freaking tie?!

I stood up and walked over to him taking the tie, trying to untangle it.

"What did you do to it?!" I laughed, looking up at him as I desperately struggled to get it undone.

"Hey, I nearly killed myself trying to get this thing off. It's not easy!" He scoffed, looking back down at me with a small smile.

I let out a small laugh as I continued to try to get it off. I could barely focus as I felt Daniel looking at me the whole time. When I finished it, I met Daniels eyes and at that split second, I completely forgot about Zach.

I slowly tugged onto the tie that I had draped across his shoulders as his lips finally met mine for the first time.

I forgot about Zach, I forgot about everyone in this world except for Daniel. All that was on my mind was his lips on mine.

After a few seconds, we both pulled away slowly as I opened my eyes to the same beautiful blue ones that I loved getting lost in.

"What was that for?" He asked softly.

"You were looking at me. It was weird." I whispered back awkwardly, knowing I had no excuse for what happened.

"That was weird? Bri, Zach's gonna kill you!" He scoffed angrily.

"You kissed back! I didn't mean to okay! It's your stupid eyes!" I whined with annoyance ringing in my voice.

"So what I kissed back?! You're the one who kissed me!" He hissed, not backing down yet.

"Okay then! Go tell Zach! Tell him I kissed you and you had nothing to do with it! We'll brake up and I'll leave but what's gonna happen from there?!" I sighed, not looking away from him.

He didn't say anything but I could tell he didn't know what to say. His anger softened but not completely.

"Eventually, we'll move on at one point and what ever is happening between us won't matter. Me and Zach won't matter... All of this won't matter!" I continued.

"But I love you Bri. I don't want any of this to not matter but Zach's gonna find out." He confessed, holding my hands in his.

"And when he does, I can't stay here. I want him to find out because he hasn't done anything wrong." I pointed out to him, thinking of how awful Zach is gonna feel.

"Tell him now."