Just Friends

Brianna POV

I was absolutely obsessed with their back yard. It was so beautiful and I felt like no matter how long I looked at it, I was always able to find something new and amazing.

We all sat outside until the sun went down, talking and hanging out. Jonah had come back out and it was awkward for a few seconds until we all began talking again and all of a sudden, it's like it never happened.

Although I remembered and I began to get nervous about Jonah and me being here. I want to stay more than anything but I don't want to be here if Jonah doesn't want me.

The entire time as we talked to the boys, I grew closer to them and I felt like I had known them forever. I am obsessed with Zach and Daniel. I mean, they are so sweet and funny and talented and cute.

WAIT! No... no. This is not happening, they are my friends.

My really hot fri-

NO!!! FRIENDS!

"Dang! We were out here for a long time." Corbyn laughed, looking at the sunless sky.

We all looked up and laughed with him.

"Yeah, we should probably go." Jack said, standing up.

We all went inside and the boys got ready for bed while I cleaned up the cupcakes and moved the balloons which the boys all begged to keep.

See, I told you I'm already being their mom and I just got here a few hours ago.

I just put on an old sweatshirt and some Nike shorts that I secretly stole from Esther because I was coming to L.A. and I only wore jeans and sweatpants and didn't own any shorts and I certainly didn't want to burn my legs off in L.A. with what I had. I took my crazy hair out from my ponytail that was held up by a hairband which felt like my scalp was ripping off while taking it out and let my hair do whatever because I really didn't feel like dealing with it.

When the boys went to bed which meant , got in their beds and sat on their phones, I walked to Jonahs room. I cracked the door open and saw Corbyn and Zach both on their phones, Zach humming along to something with his headphones, in but I didn't see Jonah. I opened the door wide and saw Daniel and Zach shoot their heads up towards me. Zach took his earphones out of his ears.

"Hey guys! I was just wondering where Jonah was." I asked, looking around he room as I peeked my head in the door.

"What's up?" Jonah asked, walking out of the bathroom with the exact same sweatshirt as me.

Now I remember where I got it. We wanted to get a matching outfit when we visited Disney World and both of our sweatshirts had Mickey Mouse on them. How did I forget that?

"AWWWWW!!" Zach and Daniel both said at the same time, squishing their cheeks like some kind of Snapchat filter.

We both glared at them, making their cheeky smiles disappear. They just looked at us, excited for what we were going to argue about this time.

"Could I talk to you for a second?" I asked, removing my glare and looking back at Jonahs concerned face.

"Uhh, yeah sure." he said nervously, walking out of the room with me. Zach and Daniel were left their until I heard footsteps running to the other side of the door. Yup, they're eavesdropping.

We walked into the living room as I thought of what to say.

"Jonah, you don't want me here do you?" I asked, looking up at his face with sad eyes.

His eyes widened and he returned the same look to me.

"What?! Brianna, no! Of course I want you here!" He assured me, looking into my soul with his sad eyes

"Than why didn't you tell me about everything that you did? You're doing so many things and I don't know about any of it!" I sighed, looking back at him

"Because I didn't want you to get involved! I knew that you would want to know more and get more interested!" He explained.

"But why is that a problem Jonah?!" I said a bit louder than I intended too.

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!!" He yelled, anger and sadness swirling around in his eyes.

I stood there shocked, looking at Jonah as his eyes were being overflowed with only sadness as the anger disappeared.

"Jonah, I won't get hurt. I promise. You don't always have to protect me." I sighed, taking his hands in mine reassuringly.

"But I can try my best." he smiled.

I launched myself at him, giving him a huge sister Frantzich hug as a tear fell down my cheek. He hugged back tightly and not letting go. I'll be honest, I always feel most safe when I'm with my brother.

"I love you JoJo." I giggled, letting go and looking up at him.

"I love you too." He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Plus just think how sad Zach and Daniel would be if you left." He smirked, winking at me and walking back into his room.

He knows I like them?! 

Wait, I don't like them, so he can't know anything.

I think...