I'm Staying With You

Brianna POV

"Can I come plleeeeeeease?" I begged my older brother Jonah.

I was following him around as he packed for his trip to L.A. where he was going to join a band with called Why Don't We. Okay, he was already living in L.A. but he came back home to visit and to pack some stuff that he didn't bring before. Which is probably just a lame excuse to torture me before he left. He knows how much I have been dying to come to L.A. with him and being a big brother, his speciality is finding ways to annoy me.

Jonah said that they all met each other on the road which I didn't get to be a part of for some stupid reason. Alright, So I'm only 17 and he was afraid something would happen to me. He's extremely overprotective and he always does everything he can to make sure that I'm okay.

"No. You have to stay here with mom, dad, Zeb, Svea, and Esther. How do you they're gonna feel if you come and they stay here?" He sighed, putting all of his things on way too many suitcases.

"Where are the other suitcases?" He asked, scanning every inch of the room.

Okay, so since I wanted to go with him so badly, I may have used the suitcases to pack pretty much every item of clothing I owned.

"Hmm, I don't know." I smiled as he walked into my room.

"Really Bri?" He smiled.

"What? You literally have no idea how much I wanna come with you." I sighed, tugging on his arm.

"What can I do to get you to stop asking?" He asked me, looking down at me wrapped around his arm.

"Take me with you." I answered.

He just scoffed and walked back into his room and continued packing.

"Jonah! Mom and Dad said it was okay with them? Why isn't it okay with you?" I sighed, sitting on the edge of his bed, watching him pack.

"Because..." He paused, not being able to thing of a reason.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" I asked him, lowering my head and fake frowning to make him guilty.

"No! I just... I don't want you to get hurt." He sighed, sitting next to me.

"I won't Jonah! I'm not your little baby sister anymore. Please take me with you! I want something exciting to happen and staying here... Well you know how boring it is." I sighed, squeezing tightly onto his arm.

He just sat there, looking down at me and not saying anything.

"What if you miss my graduation, and my wedding, and my children? You're really just gonna pack up and leave?" I said, not giving up on going.

He let out a long sigh, still staring at me.

"Don't do anything dumb that could get you hurt." He sighed.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, running around the house.

He laughed as he finished packing and zipping up the suitcases.

I ran into my room, grabbing everything that I had already packed a long time ago and we went to say our goodbyes to our family.

Jonah drove us to the airport where we waited anxiously for our plane to be announced over the loud speaker.

"Ready?" Jonah asked me smiling.

"Yup!" I smiled, not able to sit still.

"Wait, you were supposed to go back to L.A. alone! You don't have a ticket for me!" I told him, the smile from my face quickly fading away.

"Okay, so I may have bought an extra ticket because I may have planned on you coming with me." He smirked, noticing how scared I had gotten.

"Than why did you taunt me about it?" I laughed in suprise.

"I'm the older brother. That's my job." He smiled.

I punched his shoulder playfully and began wiggling excitedly in my seat again.

"So, tell me more about these boys." I smiled.

"Um, well, their names are Corbyn, Zach, Jack, and Daniel." He said plainly, clearly wanting to move onto another topic.

I looked at him and realized something.

"Is that why you're so scared about my safety? You think I'm gonna end up liking one of the boys don't you?" I teased him, nudging his shoulder as a huge smile grew on my face.

"No." He said, still not looking at me.

Liar.

"Oooh, what if I end up falling in love with two of them at the same time! Scandalous!!" I smiled, Jonah growing more of a protective brother than he already is.

"That would be one of the stupid things that I warned you not to do." He told me, waving his finger in my face.

"Oh c'mon! Even if I did, what's the worst thing that could happen?" I asked as we stood up to board our plane.