YouNow Comments

Brianna POV

"Brooklyn!!!" I yelled.

"Help me!" She grunted, trying to pull herself over the gate.

I rolled my eyes walked over to the gate entrance and opened it, looking at my idiotic best friend who was trying to pull herself over the 6 foot gate.

"Ooohhhh." She whispered, looking at the open gate entrance.

She hopped off and stumbled backwards a but before running into the backyard. I scoffed and locked the gate before following behind her.

"Brooklyn!" Jonah smiled widely running over and giving her a hug as I stood next to her.

"Hey Jonah!" She laughed as she hugged him back tightly.

"Why are you here?" He smiled with a slight bit of confusion.

"Yeah, good question Jonah!" I smirked with my arms crossed.

"Well I figured you needed help with the whole Zach and-"

Before she finished I covered her big mouth with my hand hopefully signalling to her that she needs to shut up. I looked up at Zach who looked super confused. Well, everyone was but Zach looked a sad kind of confused.

"Umm, guys this is Brooklyn! My friend from back home." I fake smiled, changing the subject and removing my hand from her mouth.
She flashed me a confused look but shrugged it off for now.

♠️♠️♠️

When they all got introduced and Brooklyn stopped fangirling over Daniel, Corbyn and Christina went out on a date and Daniel, Zach, Jonah, Jack, Brooklyn, and I played video games, chased each other after I smashed a cupcake on Jack's head, and most of the time, the three with the idiotic tuxes on talked in even worse British accents. And last but not least, being extremely awkward around Daniel which caused nervous looks from Zach.

As of right now, we were all about to go live on YouNow since Corbyn and Christina got back.

"Aaaaaand... Now." Jonah said as his phone screen began blowing up with comments.

We were all just sitting on the couch and the phone sat on the table.

Now I'm scared.

Let's be honest, their fans can get pretty defensive of the boys if they are near a female being. Especially considering the situation I was in right now.

"Hey guys! We are Why Don't We." The guys said at once.

Like they don't know. 🙄

"This is Christina, aka Beauty Chicken, Bri, aka Jonah's little sister, and Brooklyn, aka... The crazy girl who climbed over our fence." Corbyn described as the comments kept flooding in and Christina glared at Corbyn.

"Also my one of my best friends." I laughed, patting her shoulder.

"One of?!" She scoffed, offended.

"You and Christina share the position." I laughed.

"What about me?" Jonah frowned.

"You're okay." I laughed, giving him a side hug.

We just kept talking until one person decided to comment,

"Are Bri and Daniel dating?"

That's when everything went downhill.