Day 21

Day Twenty One:

Three weeks. Three whole fucking weeks. I cant believe it's been that long already. That's how long it's been since my world fell apart. It doesn't even seem real.

This isn't real is it? There is now way there can be this much misery in the real world. I'm still waiting for you to walk into the apartment with that goofy grin on your face. You'll stalk right up to me and tell me it was all a joke. And then when I give you my best pout you'll simply kiss it away.

That'd be nice. I can't tell you how much I ache to feel your lips one more time. In all honesty I just want to be able to see you again. I want to see your happy, healthy, goofy self just one more time.

Sigh. I know I sound like a mushy school girl. You'd be laughing at me if I'd actually said that out loud and you were here to hear it. It's almost as if I can hear your laugh as I'm writing. The melodic sound is taunting me and I can't block it out, the sound is everywhere.

Sawyer brought me over a box of PO box mail. I'm honestly terrified to open it. I know that inside there will be a bunch of letters and cards that will mention you. Some will be some time of gift that they will send me trying to make me feel better, The cards though,they'll all be telling me how much you meant to them.

I'm afraid of that. The word MEANT, I mean. It means past, it's a past tense, Troye. Which means you're really gone. But you're not gone. You're not dead and buried so far under ground in a sad coffin. You're not unable to laugh or sing ever again. You're still alive, if not to everyone else but to me.

To me you are still very much alive.