Future Ideas and more!

Heloo my fellow readers! Now don't scream at me that I updated this than the last and final chapter of this book! Ah~ I can just smell the rage! But listen! Before I release the last chapter I like to talk to you about something.

Thnak you for getting this book to 1 k reads YAAAAHHHOOOO!!!
Me:I just wanna thank all your support I love your comments and replies it means a lot

Q&A

1.Will there be a sequel?
Me:Maybe I might be planning on one its still on my mind.I have made a pilot first chapter though in another book here's a little spoiler skip if you don't wanna know!

-Pilot-(play music)

"You bastard!

Cut

Slash

BURN!

"Master Lucy...we shall take care of your offspring!" Twelve silhouettes bowed in a sunny field as each one of then strangely dressed and looked.Some on the verge of tears and some trying to fight them back.

Words cut deeper than a knife

"We need to find them!" A man dressed in a purple and white circus costume declared as he slammed his fist in the table in pure anger.

"We will just have to make sure they don't get caught The Vatican is after them"Another man replied why had glasses and a bold look on his face.

Slashes won't kill the spirit

"Were setting out a rescue Mission to locate and time when a Gehenna portal will open then we'll get them back" Once again the circus man said as he bent his hat down.

"Were gonna find you!"

Let all those pains burn!

"Welcome to Fairytail! Make sure that you treat everyone as family and never hold secrets against us.We will always accept you" a short old man said to two twin like people as he lifted his pointer finger in the air.

"Welcome to the Family"

You are not like them

"Welocme to the GMG!"

Your can't hid who you are

"Incoming News a break in of Japan branch forces attacking Fiore!"

They will all see

"Demons are attacking my son don't just stand there!"

Who you are...

"Make us proud Luke,Reyna."

"Were coming for you Mom Dad."

2.Are you gonna make another Fanfic book aside Fairytail?
Me:Yes!! I'm so excited I am actually thinking of A My hero Academia fanfic! I love the series so much! Give me Ideas O.C story,Villain Deku,Future Generations! Leave your thoughts in the comments.

3.What inspired you to make these.
Me:A crap ton of Lucy's revenge and blue exorcist.

4.I love ur books!
Me:Thanks!

5.Who's your favorite Character?
Me:Has to be all of them!

6.Tell us a funny story when writing this book!
Okay so when I was writing this I knew everything that was going to happened and just changed minor things.I had like 15 chapters already drafted to publish early so there.

7.HOW DID YOU GET INTO FAIRYTAIL!!!
Lots and lots of Recommendations,

Thats all for today I will publish the last chapter just wait and enjoy~❣️

Also check put my other book "the princess and the demon"