My Heroine in Blue flames

Almost A year later

Third persons Perspective

It's been about 10 Months since The Grand Magic Games incident.People have called it " The Blackout" (Hehe get it Rin and all Yeah um kay) Natsu Has been unconscious for that long the guild has been waiting for him to wake up but there was someone who needed to wake up now.

Rin

We may not have knew him all well but Lucy has been waiting that long for him.Sure The whole guild has been waiting for Natsu but The Whole Academy has been waiting for Rin.

The guild has been quite without Natsu Lucy would come visit sometimes but she look awful she had bags under her eyes and she always looked depressed.And the only business Lucy had here was to check up on Magnolia and how it's been.She said she was on her job since Mephisto said for her to get out and do something then wait for Rin.

Lucy was sitting with Mira drinking wine.Yes wine she said she favored the "Bloody Mary" she's grown more mature and it's quite scary.She wears a black and white jacket thats split black leggings and winter boots.Her hair has reached waist and her eyes had little to non emotion at times.We have never seen her smile since then

Everything was all quite and gloomy till Mira went inside the Infirmary and screamed everyone rushed over to her shocked and sone crying but Lucy she stood there still taking sips of her wine.Every body was cheering so loud that it made Lucy cover her ears she walked over to the giant crowd annoyed and smashed her foot into a the ground so hard it broke the ground.Everybody shut up and went all gloomy and scared.

"Luce is that you?" She looked over to the apple of the eye,It was Natsu he was covered in healed up scars he looked so sad and looked like he was crying.She looked over to him with her tired emotionless eyes with a tint of anger.

"Luce that is you!" He got up and started walking to her.She looked at him with disgust Natsu reached for her till she slapped his hand away.She was still mad of those 6 years of Lies she hated him but Natsu looked behind that.

"You know Natsu she's been waiting for you~" Some random guild member that hasn't heard the story teased she looked at him and glared and burned his clothes making everyone laugh at him.She looked back to the peasant before her.

"You've been waiting for me Luce aww Thanks!" He grinned as she walked away she completely despised Natsu even though it wasn't him he didn't fight back to the demon Natsu's blushing fave turned into a shocked and sad one.

"My expedition is done now if you excuse me I have to go back to True Cross Academy," she walked over to the bar and grabbed her coat and was walking to the guild's exit while Natsu stopped her.

"Lucy where are you going? What's this True Cross School Stuff!" He yelled at her disrespectfully she was putting her gloves on and Natsu realized she didn't have her guild mark.He looked at her shocked that answered one of his questions.

"Lucy I thought you were waiting for me!" He whispered quietly which she obviously heard she looked at him with disgust and continued walking away.She didn't want to cause conflict to her friends the guild looked at them worriedly and Master watching them secretly.

"I wasn't waiting for you Natsu,I'm waiting for someone else Now it you excuse me I'm heading out now-" she was cut off