Sweet Lullaby (side Chapter really short)

Lucy's Perspective (also in this chapter just just Don't think that Natsu is a demon kay? Just pretend he's nit E.N.D. Also this is a short Side chapter)

The games were pretty Meh?,I didn't have a personal opinion on it.It was just a fight! I mean no excitement! No bloodshed When I was there we use to beat the shit out of each other! Now it's like children fighting over some toy in short it was Boring!

But there was no progress on the Mission we asked Chapatti Lola if we could dump so holy water as normal water for the next games.It was Yukio's suggestion Pretty good eh! I'm pretty tired after dinner We had an eating contest and unfortunately this time I didn't win.

Sad I headed up stairs Tried and groggily.I opened the door to see Rin in his bed unable to sleep he didn't hear me though I took this opportunity to see what he's thinking of.

"Why can't I sleep!" He complained he was throwing and tantrum again.Wait he's saving trouble sleeping? If I remember Rin would sleep even through the apocalypse! He didn't say anything after that he took out all his anger on that wall he was screaming at.

"So you can't sleep huh?" I asked him as he went full on defense mode against me.I laughed at his childishness he sighed and sat back down.My smile turned into a frown I walked over to him and sat down with him on the bed.

"You know I cloud sing a Lullaby?" I asked as he started laughing but I didn't get Mad I was serious.My mother always sang me a lullaby when I had sleep paralysis I always had it so I kinda memorized the song.

"Okay Lu lets make this a challenge If you make me sleep with your Lullaby.I'll give your 5 bars of chocolate!" He bargained I couldn't resist! It was to good I haven't had chocolate for a while since I wasn't aloud if Rin was eating some I would instantly begged him.But now that Were trading its like "do you want this Lion for this fried Chicken!"

"Your on!" I shouted as he laid down on the bed as I sat down beside him.He nodded and gave me smile and nodded back in return a grin

(If you like the song its called 'Sleep song Secret Garden' Hope you enjoy its so good!)

Lay down your head

And I'll sing you a lullaby

Back to the years of lo-li-liah

And sing I'll sing you to sleep

And I'll sing you tomorrow.

Bless you with love for the for the road that you go

*instrumental*

May you sail fair

To the far fields of fortune

With diamonds and pearls and you head and your feet.

And may you need never

To banish misfortune

May you find kindness in all that you meet

May there be angels to watch over you

To guid you each step of the way

To guide you and keep you safe from all harm.

Loo-li, Loo-li lai-lay

*instrumental*

May you bring love

And may you bring happiness

Be loved in return to the end of your days

Now fall to sleep,I'm not meaning to keep you

I'll just sit for a while and sing

Loo-li,lai-lay

May always be angels to watch over you

To guide you each step of the way

To guide you and keep you safe from all harm

Loo-li, loo-li,lai-lay

Loo-li, loo-li lai-lay...

Loo-li,Loo-li,Lai-lay 5x

(End)

I still remember when my Mother would sing me that to me when I would have Nightmares.I turn to Rin sleeping like a rock a smile and Kiss his forehead.

"Night Rin." I yawned as I laid down and closed my eyes.Sweet dreams