Real Happiness

(This Chapter maybe Depressing and may lead to some Tears If you want you can do a try not to cry challenge with this now enjoy you have been warned if It didn't make you cry then it's okay.abut the song and its lyrics are are so fitting like the Line "Don't believe that your useless" reminds me of Satan saying that to Lucy.And this line explains the whole Chapter "the only cunning thing you can do in this world is smile" you'll se why.)

Lucy's Perspective (natsu looks like a giant and he has horns and black fog around him)

"HAHAHAHAH! FOOLISH CHILDREN THINKING YOU CAN DEFEAT ME I GIVE YOU PITY!" He mocked as he banging on the cage.I had a confident look on my face as everyone else did but lis.I went over to her and spoke.

"In this world the Weak die and the strong live.Choose which path you want" I said as I walked back to Rin and her disappointed face face turned into a confident one.We all got into stance as I give Sheimi the signal.

"Now!"

The wall Nee made crumpled as he came charging towards us.Yukio hit him with a paralysis bullet and he froze this gave us the opportunity to strike him Sting and rouge started off with strongest attack

"Shadow Light Dragon Usion raid!"

I could see they wanted to end this fast but in useless nothing happened.Tch! The were shocked to see the Most Powerful Attack in their ontarauge was useless. Outrages! I actually was Nieve enough to think that would work.The paralysis bullet worn off and kicked Rouge Sting into the wall of the Arena.

"Purgatory Armor! Death Bullet!" Erza screamed As she hit them with her sword with extra sharp she thought Natsu was still in there so she slowed down her attack.He dodged the attack and Hit to the wall with Sting and Rouge.

Wendy got used she used strongest attack recklessly.

"Sky Dragon's Hurricane!" She yelled as the attack was useless as well she got shot put of the arena.I sighed boredom as the Demon aimed for Lis next.

It was about to smash her to a plump.She stood paralyzed in shock she couldn't move You could tell she thought this was the end.Till

Third persons Perspective

Clash!

His hand was stopped and burnt by the golden light that shielded the white haired Girl.Her hair flew in the force that was pushed on her sword.A golden light blinded the arena As Lissanna Looked up to see Lucy defending her with her sword she pushed the Demon back with a cut of of her sword it groaned in pain.

"Let us take care of this now.Now go be of use and help your little friends" she said to the scared White haired as she looked back at her with bigger horns growing out of her head and her hair slowly turning Pale pink.

"Now the actions coming!" The news lady yelled as the Demon came going after her she started screaming till his trails were cut off by blue flames .

The demon screamed in pain as it happened in a flash! Rin jumped down to Lucy's side they both illuminated blue and gold flames which attracted the Monster the people and guilds stood there in shock!

"Now it's gonna get Serious! It's just you versus Us!" Lucy spat at the demon as it roared in anger.The monster came rushing to them He hit Rin but the demons hand were cut off by Lucy.Rin jumped behind her and kicked the demon in the face.