COVER CONTEST ROUND 2

Hello dear Readers and contest participants.

You are required to design a cover for Dead Line

When Love Speaks, Contemporary Romance Book Six

Rules and instructions :

1)  Join the author's mailing list, if you haven't already.

www.RobinVanAukenBooks.com

2) The cover made for any round should be posted here on Wattpad, either in a separate book (work) for it, or post the cover in any of your existing works.

3) Tag both RobinVanAuken and 6BlueRoses in the comment section or in the chapter where you have posted the cover. After the cover is seen there will be a reply "Accepted" if you have followed both the accounts. If there has been no reply even after two days then Personal message either RobinVanAuken or 6Blueroses.

4) Any images used must not be copyrighted. You can use the Unsplash website for public domain images if needed.      http://Unsplash.com

Also refer A Useful Guide to Free Photos, Media & More. You can find lots of information there.

5) Type Rainbow if you have read till here

5) Type Rainbow if you have read till here. RobinVanAuken will be the final judge in this contest and her decision is final.

READ the description (present in Distracted's One Shot chapter of this book) and Dead Line excerpt to get a better idea of the book. Relevant and meaningful covers stand a better chance at winning.

You can send any number of entries!

Also, if you would, please read my book Distracted. 😊

May the best artist win! All the best to all! Unleash your imagination.

Start date: 23/09/2017
End date: 27/10/2017

RVA  💗