Chapter 8

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.  

Today is Jumada al Akhirah 28, 1433 H

If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.

What if I told you it can take you 2 minutes at maximum to get the rewards of reading the entire Quran? Well, you can! If you read Surah Ikhlas 3 times, you get the rewards of reading an entire Quran!!! Look at that! How simple! Let’s read it and tell someone to read it so you get the reward of them reading it!

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ

وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem

1 Qul huwa Allah hu ahad

2 Allah hu 's-samad

3 Lam yalid wa lam yulad

4 Wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad

JUST THREE TIME TO READ GETS A REWRD OF READING ONE WHOLE QURAN!!!!!!!!!!

This does not mean not to read the Quran!! Astagfirullah!!! Not at all, but also with reading the Quran, read this too!

Jazakallah for reading. May Allah grant us to do these things and to follow the Sunnah of out Prophet (S.) What I write is mainly for me, and also for you. I make many sins and May Allah forgive them, and also yours. I am not perfect, so this book or chapters may not be used for proof with/against anything. May Allah give me and you hidah to do these things and for everything. If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.