Chapter 2

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Today is Rabiul Awwal 27, 1433H

This was taken from “Tas-heelul Aqaa-id”

If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.

Only Allah Ta’ala has knowledge about the actual time of Qiyamah. Some of the minor signs are:

1.)    Speaking of lies will be very common and it will even be a means of livelihood for many.

2.)    People will become more ignorant about Deen.

3.)    Undeserving and ignorant people will become leaders.

4.)    There will be much bloodshed and violence.

Some of the major signs are:

1.)    When Muslims will be at their weakest, a leader will emerge who will lead the Muslims to victory. He will known as Imaam Mahdi.

2.)    The great evil of Dajjal will occur. He will claim to have the powers of Allah Ta’ala and many ignorant people will lose their Imaan by becoming his followers.

3.)    Nabi Isa (A.) will then emerge and lead an army against Dajjal. He will kill Dajjal, and there will be peace.

4.)    An evil group of people known as Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj will then spread across the entire world, causing destruction and havoc. Allah will finally destroy them.

5.)    Other signs are the of three night, the rising of the sun from the west, the animal from the earth, destruction of the Ka’bah and the great fire.

On the day of reckoning, all the people will stand before Allah Ta’ala to answer for their deeds. There will be so much so much fear that people will not recognize their own parents and family.

The sun will be a mile above the heads of the people and they will be drowning in their own sweat.

The obedient people will be sitting in the shade of Allah Ta’ala’s Arsh (throne) and will be treated with honor and respect. They will have no worries or fear.

Our Prophet, Rasoolullah (Sallalhu Alayhi Wa Sallam) will make dua unto AllahTa’ala to commence the reckoning and his dua will be accepted.

People will then cross the Bridge of Diraat. This bridge, which spans across Jahannum (Hell) is sharper than a sword and thinner than a hair! (Imagine that! Take a piece of your hair and see how thin it is!) The people of Imaan will be guided across the bridge by the Noor (light) of their Imaan. Those who performed the five salaat punctually will cross it with the speed of lighting.

Jannat (Paradise) has been prepared for those who stayed away from the disobedience of Allah Ta’ala. Another name for Jannat is Darus Salaam’ – the place of safety.

Jannat is very spacious. It is vast and huge like space between the heavens and the earth.

There are beautiful smells and fragrances in Jannat which can be smelled from as far as seventy years away.

Jannat has eight doors. The door known as ‘Ar Rayyan’ is specially for those who fasted during the month of Ramadhaan.

The palaces of Jannat will constructed with one brink of sliver and one brick of gold. The cement between these bricks will of musk.

There will be rivers of clear water, rivers of honey and rivers and milk.

Jahannam has been prepared for the disobedient and it is also known as ’Daraul Bawaar’ – the place of ruin. It will be divided into various levels the worst punishment will be in the lowest and deepest level.

There are seven doors into Jahannam.

The disobedient will be driven into Jahannam most disgracefully.

They will hear roaring and exploding sounds of the blazing flames from great distance.  

May Allah save us from Jahannam! Ameen!

Jazakallah for reading. May Allah grant us to do these things and to follow the Sunnah of out Prophet (S.) What I write is mainly for me, and also for you. I make many sins and May Allah forgive them, and also yours. I am not perfect, so this book or chapters may not be used for proof with/against anything. May Allah give me and you hidah to do these things and for everything.If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.