Chapter 5

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh. 

Today is Rabiul Thani  21, 1433H

This was taken from “Tas-heelul Aqaa-id” Part 4

If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.

 A jew once visited the famous King Ma'moom. The king invited the jew to accept Islam but he refused and left the palace. A year later the sam jew returned to the king's palaceas a Muslim. the king was surprised and asked the jew aas to why he finally accpeted Islam. the jew said, "After leaving you, I wrote three copies of the Taurah and made many changes therein. I then sold these copies and there were sold out very qickly. I then wrote three copies of the Quraan and likewise made many changes therein. I then gave it to the writer's to rewrite the changed copies of the Quraan. I then realised that Allah Ta'ala does protect the Quraan and Islam is a true religion.

Allah Ta'ala reveled many books to His prophets for the guidance of mankind.

The Taurah  was revealed to Nabi Moosa (A.)

The Zaboor was revealed to Nabi Dawood (A.)

The Injeel (Bible) was revealed to Nabi Isa (A.)

The Quran was revealed to Nabi Muhammad (S.))

Beside the above, many prophets also received revelation.

The only book that is not changed is the Holy Quraan.

This was taken from “Tas-heelul Aqaa-id” Part 4

Jazakallah for reading. May Allah grant us to do these things and to follow the Sunnah of out Prophet (S.) What I write is mainly for me, and also for you. I make many sins and May Allah forgive them, and also yours. I am not perfect, so this book or chapters may not be used for proof with/against anything. May Allah give me and you hidah to do these things and for everything. If there is any mistake it is from me and shatanan (devil) and not from our religion, Islam.