Part 19

Just as I stated on the conversation part of my profile, I will be ending this story soon. But this is part 19, the drama continues. Remember, I needed other characters in this and these people (girls) where some of the easy ones to get. Hope you enjoy this.

-

"You see Camila, I created my own little family," Austin said, a smirk on his face.

"There are more of us than there are of you," Dinah said, glaring at him.

"Oh, yes, I know that. But you see, Lauren is a baby. I can kill her within seconds. Lucy is nothing. Your family is weak compared to mine. I changed Perrie back in 1623, Jesy in 1703, Leigh-Anne in 1785, Jade in 1876, Tristan in 1792, Conner in 1825, and James in 1719. And if you do the math, my little group is stronger."

Camila's eyes shifted from Austin, to Brad, to Lauren and then back to Austin. She clenched her fists, as she glared at him.

"What do you want?" Camila asked, glaring at him.

Austin smirked. "I want all of you dead."

"We'll have to fight our way out," Normani whispered, looking at the group.

"They will beat us," Ally responded, reach over and grabbed Troy's hand.

"We will have to try," Lucy told them. "We can't give up. We can win. We just have to try. Look at them. The y don't look like they are here by choice. Austin probably compelled them. Meaning they don't think for themselves, meaning maybe we can hold them off until one of us kills Austin."

"He's mine," Camila snarled, her eyes never leaving his smirking face.

"Maybe we can get Normani to compel them to stop fighting, while the rest of us hold off Perrie."

"If Austin compelled them, not even Camila can reverse the compulsion."

"Troy, you fought in a war, is there any plan?"

"Each of us get one vampire and we fight with everything we have. Lucy, Lauren, you get Brad. I'm sorry, but you will probably have to kill him. But once that is done, go help someone else. If you can beat them, move on to another. We have to be a team," Troy said, his eyes moving around. "We have to move fast."

The vampires nodded.

And the war began.

-

Brad was just standing there, a smirk on his face.

"Hello Cousin," he said, his eyes on Lucy.

"This is your last chance," Lucy told him.

Brad let out laugh. He shook his head. "You are nothing compared to me. I could quickly take your heart out in a blink of an eye." Within seconds, he stood in front of Lucy. He smirked down at her.

Lauren let out a laugh when Lucy just kicked him between his legs. He groaned as he fell to his knees. Lucy then punched him, knocking him over.

"You're too cocky Brad."

Lucy took a step back and turned to Lauren. Lauren stepped in front of Brad. He looked down at him. She clenched a fists, as she glared at him, many emotions running through her. She raised her first and punched him.

"This is for what you did to me," she hissed, anger running through her veins. "This is for making my life hell."

Lauren just wouldn't stop punching him. She wanted to make him pay for what he did. She had to make him pay for hurting her, for using her.

-

"This is where it ends Mahone," Camila said, staring at him.

Austin smiled. "If you had just loved me back, we wouldn't be in this situation."