Taken

It's a cold morning, the sun barely creeping from behind the mountains. The cold air stung my skin with its ice cold touch. I stood at the edge of the four story building that sold cheap clothing. I got my first pair of shoes here. It was full of warm, happy memories. Today is the day. The day my story ends. The day I get to say goodbye to this shitty world and all its inhabitants. I looked out on the horizon. I took one more step and felt myself falling. Everything slowed down and memories flooded my mind like a broken dam. My parents reaching out to grab me when I took my first steps, the smiles on their faces. And when I saw them holding each other in the busted car in which they died. I still have effects of PTSD. I have flashes of my whole life, the bullies, the kitchen knife cutting my wrists and my arms, leaving angry red scars. I was ready to die. I know I'm ready. I deserved it.

But what I didn't know was somebody was watching me. Once they saw me fall they ran as fast as they could and unexpectedly caught me. The air was forced out of my lungs and I passed out. The thoughts that ran through my head was I'm dead... I can't believe I did it....

But that was not to be.....

Who caught me..?

Why were they watching me...?

Where are they taking me?

--OMG....

YES YES ANOTHER BOOK.

I KNOW

I KNOW...

I HAVEN'T FUCKING FINISHED MY OTHER ONE AND REWROTE MY JIMIN ONE...

BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. ITS KRIS, HES MY FUCKING HUSBAND SO U CAN GO SUCC IT

ANYWAYS XD IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR MY SHITTY BOOKS I JUST WROTE THEM FOR FUN I WILL CONTINUE MY CHANYEOL ONE NEXT IM ALMOST DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER DON WORRY KAY SEE YA BYEEEE