♡ Chapter 4 ♡

"So" Fred began, "You're-"
"A Dursley-" George ended, Audrey glanced up from her asparagus pie and chips, "No. I'm just a psycho who pretends to be Harry's cousin" she said sarcastically, "Do you like pranks?" George asked curiously. Audrey pondered, she did enjoy a good laugh from time to time, when Louis Gergondine sat on the cream pie Audrey placed on his chair; she then turned to the twins smiling, "Of course, I do" the twins wrapped their arms around her, "Well, looks-"
"Like we have-"
"A partner-"
"-In crime" Audrey unwrapped herself, heading to the bar to get a water, "Dorks."

-♡-

Mrs. Weasley came over to Audrey who was chatting idly to the twins announcing, "Since its September first tomorrow, I think you should pack your stuff boys and Audrey" she hummed lovingly, "I have a present for you"
"But Mrs. Weasley I barely even know-" Molly held her finger to her lips, "Every girl needs something special before going to Hogwarts" she stated handing her a crimson box; Audrey could have broken down sobbing with delight. It was a simple silver necklace with her initials engraved in it. It was so perfect. So plain and... full of love. Audrey hugged Mrs. Weasley whole-heartedly, holding back her tears, "Thank you"
"Its really not a problem, I believe after what you want through from Harry's description- you deserve something from people who care about you." That is as much love as Petunia used to show Audrey once, she missed it, at the same time she loved what she had.

-♡-

Harry woke Audrey with a start, shaking her like a rag doll, "Audrey!!"
"Leave me be..." she groaned; desperately crawling under her covers again, Harry sighed. "It's the day..." he began and like lightning, Audrey awoke rushing to get ready for the start of something new.

-♡-

Audrey, Harry, Hermione and the Weasley's all stood outside The Leaky Cauldron, their trunks loaded to the brim, a few owls and Scabbers hooting and squeaking annoyingly; Hermione just brought out her new cat Crookshanks- at least Audrey thought it was a cat. It looked more like a hairy pig in Audrey's opinion, but who was she to judge. Squeeker, Audrey's owl, was in Harry's opinion "-more of a fluff ball than an Owl" two limos pulled up to the curb, flags on either side of the bonnet with a voilently purple 'M' on them, "Eh, Dad. Why are Ministry company cars taking us to Kings Cross?"
"Well, they... umm, new I needed a new car as... You know, mine has been... lost for quite some time-" Arthur began to blush as red as his hair from ear to ear; 'This is suspicious' Audrey thought, leaping into the car.

Swiping up trollies, Audrey and Harry strided along passed the Platforms towards and intersection between platforms 9 and 10, "Cousin, why are we going between the Platforms?"
"Did you think that Platform 9 3/4 was visible for everyone to see? Watch." Audrey observed as the Weasleys ran towards the barrier wall, 'They're going to crash- they must be mental' instead, they glided through it and disappearing from sight like puffs of smoke; the time came for Audrey to run, almost choking on her own breath. The rush of adrenaline as she sprinted at the wall, a sweat bed had formed on her head when she saw. The beauty. The magic. Of the wondrous Hogwarts express, Harry came from behind her; patting her lightly on the back, "You're on your way cousin" he grinned.

-♡-

Audrey, Harry, Hermione and Ron boarded the train, discussing the Marge incident, "I didn't mean to blow her up- Audrey got mad and that made me mad"
"You two sound like a couple"
"Ew!" Harry and Audrey scrunched up their faces disgusted.

Briefly swatting Ron with her hands, Audrey and her friends looked around for a carriage, "There's no other compartment up there. Everywhere else is stupidly full" Audrey moaned,
"I agree" Hermione sighed; they congregated into the compartment where a single person sat. He looked to be a man, very tired and drained of colour, "Quite interesting" she accidentally said out loud, "Who's he?"
"Professor R. J. Lupin"
"How do you know that?!" Ron croaked,
"Its on his suitcase Ron- now can you be a bit less loud"
"Is he asleep?"
"Yes. Why?" Hermione asked,
"I've got to tell you something."

That's another chapter lovely readers. Love ya!!!