♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Though the nightmare of going back to the Dursleys each summer looked over her, Audrey enjoyed a Dursley free (besides herself) week with Harry. Of course, Audrey had already gotten her school supplies, a barn owl named Squeeker and needed one last thing, "Cousin, I still need a wand" she stated impatiently, Harry sighed, "Just one minute cuz I'm looking at the latest broom." Ever since strutting passed Quidditch supplies on fine Tuesday morning, Harry had become infatuated with the new limited addition "Firebolt" he sighed longingly; Audrey smirked, pulling Harry away from what seemed to be his true love, "Come on, lover boy. Riding brooms later, wand time now."

-♡-

Dinglinging as they went in, the bell above the door signalled Mr. Ollivander to his desk, "Hello and welcome to Ollivanders, makers of fine wands since 382bc- Mr. Potter to what do I owe the pleasure?"
"Not me, Mr. Ollivander Sir. My cousin, Audrey Dursley. Sir" he smiled at Harry then at Audrey, "Well then... Come into the light dear." Ollivander began to measure Audrey by height arm length and the bridge of her nose, babbling all the while, "- and you should never get such good results from another wizard or witches wand. Here-" he handed her a sleek black wand, "Ebony, Unicorn hair. Try it" Audrey did as instructed causing a glass of water to shatter onto herself; her dark chestnut strands dripping, "Apparently not."

This was only the beginning, Ollivander proceeded to try numerous wands, all shapes and forms, yet still no such result; by now the wispy haired man was frustrated, "I'm sure there must be a wand, after all you are magical- I can see it! Now I need to find..." He paused for what seemed hours, "I wonder...." He said in his lowest dynamical voice. 'This better be great' Audrey thought, trying to stay focused on the task at hand, watching ollivanders disappear into the depths of his wand store. He returned with a dusty rose red box, covered in dust mites from what looked to be centuries ago; he held out a fine red-tint polished wand, it had pattern engraved upon the handle like a spiral staircase, "Try this" Ollicander handed her the wand and Audrey couldn't believe what she felt. An amazing sense of power surging through her like waves crashing on the beach and electrifying her like lightning. "I've never seen such a beautiful wand pairing" Ollivander whispered, Harry gaped at her in surprise, "Excuse me but, what's so beautiful about it?"
"Ms. Dursley, did you not feel as though you were destined to hold that" she nodded, "It just so happens that this Ivy wood wand has a core of Pheonix tail feather from the mother to Mr. Potter's and You-Know-who's Phoenix tail cores. I trust you'll be destined for true greatness."

-♡-

"Destined for true greatness. That sounds like a load of whoey" Audrey scoffed as they headed to the ice cream parlour, at the sight of a lanky red head boy and bushy brown haired girl, Harry yelled, "Hermione! Ron!" Swiftly they turned to the duo, Hermione sprinting straight into Harry's arms; Ron patted his back fondly.
After their warm heart-felt group exchange, Ron turned to Audrey as did Hermione, "Aren't you Harry's cousin?"
"Yes, I'm Audrey Dursley" she swore she heard Ron ask Harry, "Is she the mean one?" Audrey tutted as they went into the Leaky Cauldron.

Tom had pulled five tables together for Harry, Audrey, Hermione and all of the Weasleys. Percy was the most stuck up of them and held himself high, the twins Fred and George are troublemakers as Audrey could tell by their snarky comments, Ginny was the youngest and Ron was... Ron. Mr and Mrs. Weasley were the kindest people in the pub, their kindness had almost seemed alien to Audrey. "Harry, dear! Have you got everything? How've you been sweety? Who's the young girl?" Mrs. Weasley bombarded Harry, "I'm fine thank you, this is my cousin Audrey"
Mr. Weasley held out his hand; Audrey beamed, "Hello Sir, I'm Audrey Dursley"
"Nice to meet you Audrey. How old are you?"
"I'm eleven this October and about to start Hogwarts actually" the twins coughed on their food, "A Dursley coming to Hogwarts?!"
"Fred! George! Manners!"
"Sorry mum, but I never thought a Dursley would create a witch-"
"And a good-looking one at that."

Chapter three done. I hope that you like and comment. Thank you for reading! Bye lovelies!!