Web of Spider-Man.... Is Not Dead, Just Waiting for the Next Chapter

A/N: This part is for weewuw. GordieGameplay or gordie 7889, and to people who have read my fanfic. This is my answer... my reply to weewuw. GordieGameplay's reaction.

Okay so, a few days ago... I published a new part called "A Short Letter: "Goodbye... WoS?"" I told weewuw about it and he read it. He was shocked and begged to me not to quit the fanfic. He even uploaded two videos on YouTube and they're about... yeah, I guess you know.

So, at that time, I was lost... stressed. I even don't know what I should write for chapter 3. I'll probably take a break from writing for now... TAKE a BREAK, not saying GOODBYE to WoS. Therefore, it's not dead guys. Just waiting for the next chapter.

Oh and... I'm going to announce two things. First is, I'm going to change the timeline of the fanfic and the time setting of chapter one and two and also tweak the story a little bit but it will mostly be the same story that you've read... just with some tweaks. Second, I'm thinking of doing a "What If?" fanfic. It will be a short one and the chapters might be five to seven or eight.

Anyway thank you everyone for reading this! I hope you like it. weewuw, if you're reading this... the fanfic is not dead, don't worry.

Umm... I want to ask any reader about this. Do you find the title misleading? When you read the title, what thing that popped up in your mind? What do you think of the title for a Spider-Man (or Marvel)/Overwatch fanfic?

Also, is there anything you want from chapter  three? Maybe you could help me a little by requesting.

PM me or write a comment guys! I hope you have a good day! Peace!