Chapter One: The Heist at Queens Bank

Overwatch: Web Of Spider-Man

Chapter 1: The Heist at Queens Bank

TheKidFromFP Presents

A fanfic based on Spider-Man and Overwatch

Inspired by Overwatch animated shorts

Overwatch: Web of Spider-Man

Written and published by TheKidFromFP

A/N: Hello everyone! My name is TheKidFromFP and welcome! This is my first Overwatch/Spider-Man fanfic and I hope you enjoy it! I might make a sequel/prequel/reboot to this one. If you like it, write a comment/review on the review section below. Let me know if there's anything you want on the potential sequel/prequel/reboot. Enjoy it guys! Sorry if there are some grammar errors in this story, I'm not really good at English.

Special thanks to my dad for helping me fixing the grammar on this fanfic. I owe him. 

Disclaimer: All rights to Spider-Man, Overwatch, and other characters belong to Marvel, Sony, Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Activision Blizzard, Disney, and 20th Century Fox, not including the OCs. No Copyright Infringement Intended. 

Extra important note: I do not own the characters! Except for OCs. They belong to Marvel, Sony, 20th Century Fox, Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Activision Blizzard, and Disney. 

Update #1: I had to change the year from 2051 to 2055 and Kaine's age from 25 to 23 because I felt the time was too early and Kaine was too old.

Note: WoS is also available on Quotev. My Quotev user name is TheKidFromFP

*This chapter was published on January 2017 with some modifications

Year: 2055, two years after Overwatch's fall

Day: Friday, February 24

Time: 15.00 PM

Country: United States

City: New York City

At Queens Science University... 

(Bell rings)

"Alright everyone! That's enough for today. Remember that you're going to have a test on Wednesday. Don't forget your homework also! The deadline for the homework is in three weeks. I'll see you all on Monday. " Doctor Connors said to his students while packing his books and laptop. 

The students then came out of Doctor Connors' room while he was still packing his things. However, there was still one student in the room. He was Peter Benjamin Parker, a 21-22-year-old American student from Queens who was a shy, nerdy, and introverted student. He helped Doctor Connors packing his things. He always did that everyday. 

Peter was quite popular in his university because of his cleverness and diligentness which made people jealous to him. Not all were jealous. They were Harry Osborn, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, and Liz Allan. Peter was not alone in Queens Science University. He has a cousin who educated at the university. His name is Kaine Parker, a 23-24-year-old American student from Queens just like Peter. Kaine was good at science, mechanics, programming, and even foreign languages (kinda) while Peter was good at science, clothes design, and sports. They shared a room at an apartment which is near to the university. 

After Peter helped Doctor Connors packed his things, he walked with his teacher to outside of the classroom. Then, he said goodbye to Doctor Connors and went to Ms. Ziegler's room, waiting for Kaine. 

However, the room was empty. There was no one there. Peter was confused where Kaine had gone. Suddenly, Peter's phone rang and he picked it from his pocket. He turned it on and found something. It was a message from Kaine. Peter opened the message and it said....