Overwatch: Web of Spider-Man Note #2

Overwatch: WoS Note #2: Future of the fanfic and other stuffs

(Published on 22 July 2017)

Hey guys! My name is TheKidFromFP and welcome to a new part of "Overwatch: Web of Spider-Man"! I'm very happy because my fanfic gets a lot of reads on Quotev and Wattpad but I'm a little disappointed with the second chapter because it still gets fewer reads on Quotev while on Wattpad, it gets like lots of reads but I guess I'm okay with it. I don't know how this could happen. Well, the second chapter is kind of long so I'll try in the future to shorten the notes, fix and upgrade my writing style (if I can, 'cause I'm still an amateur and doesn't really know about story writing, and this is just a random project). Now to the point! In this part, I will reveal some things that I have in my mind for future chapters of this fanfic, future installments set in "WoS" universe or Earth-OVX and possible fanfics that I might do. Some of them might make you go crazy like that tactical nuke from GMod (I don't play that Half-Life 2 mod, I just watch some videos about it. I know the GMod nuke from a TCTNGaming video) or blow your mind I don't know. Well, here they are!

Potential sequels, prequels, and spin-offs to "Overwatch: Web of Spider-Man"

A. Phase One/Stage One (maybe):
- The Amazing Spider-Man (potential prequel)
- Overwatch: The Omnic Crisis (potential prequel)
(the rest will be added)

Potential sequels to Spider-Man prequel:
- Untitled TASM sequel #1
- Untitled TASM sequel #2

Potential sequels to Overwatch prequel:
- Untitled TOC sequel #1
- Untitled TOC sequel #2
(Or just sequel #1)

Potential sequel to "Web of Spider-Man" fanfic:
- Untitled Avengers fanfic

Potential sequel to untitled Avengers fanfic:
- Untitled Overwatch fanfic/mini-fanfic/one-shot (based on the "Reflections" Overwatch comic; featuring Marvel characters (Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), She-Wolverine (Laura), etc.) and also Overwatch (Tracer, Winston, Emily (probably), etc.)
(* I haven't decided if I'm going to make it as a one-shot or a full fanfic)

B. Phase Two/Stage Two:
TBA

C. Phase Three/Stage Three:
TBA

* Phase Zero/Stage Zero?

* All-New WoS Universe?

Potential "WoS" Avengers sequels:
- An Avengers sequel featuring the Avengers, Overwatch, X-Men, and Thanos

Potential "WoS" X-Men fanfics:
- An X-Men fanfic featuring Scarlet Spider, Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur

Things that I may introduce to "Overwatch: Web of Spider-Man" universe in the future:
- The "multiple multiverse" or "multi-multiverse" concept

Things that may not be introduced to "WoS" universe:
- Gods (Thor, Loki, Odin, Heimdall, Sif, etc.)
- Time travel
- Cloning

Things for future chapters and installments:
- References to real-life actors (ex.: Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland, etc.)/actresses (ex.: Kirsten Dunst, Emma Stone, Laura Harrier, Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Famke Janssen, Anya Taylor-Joy), directors (ex.: Marc Webb, Sam Raimi, etc.), movie production companies (ex.: Sony Pictures Entertainment, Columbia Pictures, DreamWorks, Paramount Pictures, Disney, etc.), and more.
- References to real-life YouTubers (Rye-Rye99, TCTNGaming, Brandon Tran, etc.) and maybe their videos
- References to YouTuber JT Machinima and it's rap videos (including Overwatch rap videos!)
- References to FNaF (Five Nights at Freddy's) and things/stuffs related to it
- References to Garrett Williamson's How To Make FNaF Not Scary Series
- References to games, movies, musics
- References to Seen, a game by Polychroma Games available on smartphones (possibly starting on "Side Chapter: Kaine" which is still in development)