Overwatch: Web of Spider-Man Note #1

Hello guys! Umm... first of all, I'm sorry if this is not chapter two. I'm sorry if you are disappointed, the chapter is still in development. Please don't leave, because there are things that I want to discuss in this page like: stuffs that I might add in this fanfic. So, I've been thinking about possible things and characters from Overwatch and Spider-Man/Marvel Universe and earlier versions of chapter one that might be added here.

- The Villain -
For the villain, it's still unknown for now. It won't be an Overwatch villain but a Spider-Man villain. The villain might be from "The Amazing Spider-Man" 1960s comic books. It could be Chameleon, Kraven The Hunter, or The Lizard. I still don't know but the villain might be Kraven The Hunter. If it it is, Kraven might be a little different from his Earth-616/Earth-1610 counterpart.

- Vishkar Corporation -
For those who don't know about Vishkar Corporation, it is the fictional company based in Southern India that created hard light technology which was used by Symmetra (real name Satya Vaswani), an employee/architech of Vishkar Corporation. The Earth-OVX (Overwatch: Web Of Spider-Man) version of Vishkar Corporation might be the same but in this Earth, they worked and created the hard light technology with Stark Industries/Stark Tech. The technology were shared with those two companies and Tony Stark gave Kaine Parker, employee of Stark Industries/Stark Tech and Peter's cousin, a sample of hard light technology for Kaine's Scarlet Spider upgrade. The technology would be heavily modified by him which made the modified technology different than the original.

- Side Chapters -
The "Side Chapters" will act as a spin-off to the main chapters and will focus on another character. The chapters might or might not connect to the main chapters. Peter might appear in the "Side Chapters".

- Kaine Parker As The Scarlet Spider -
You may know Kaine Parker, the second Scarlet Spider and an insane clone of Peter's in Earth-616 (the mainstream Marvel universe). Well, in this universe, the Earth-OVX, Kaine is Peter's 25-year-old cousin. He is the first Scarlet Spider. In the first version of chapter one, Kaine was going to fight Widowmaker and Reaper as Scarlet Spider with Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and two Overwatch agents. It took place on Overwatch Museum (based on "Overwatch Cinematic Trailer" video). I hope Kaine would become Scarlet Spider on chapter three or four.

- Captain George Stacy -
Of course, you know him from Spider-Man 3 or The Amazing Spider-Man film series. This character was supposed to appear on chapter one but I decided to remove him. Maybe he would appear in future chapters.

- Emily -
If you don't know Emily, she is Tracer's girlfriend from Overwatch short comic "Reflections". I don't know if this character would appear in future chapters, I haven't planned to include her in Overwatch: WOS. If I include her, she might be a friend of Tracer or maybe Tracer's sister. Don't worry, I won't change her physical appearance.

Well, that's all I want to discuss in this page. If there's anything you want in this fanfic, you can send me a message (on Quotev) or write a review on the comment section below. The things you want may or may not appear in future chapters but I'll try to make it possible.

The upcoming chapter two will be based on "Alive", an Overwatch animated short. Right now the title is "Chapter Two: The Day They Met", it's not the official title. It will feature Tracer, Widowmaker, Tekhartha Mondatta, and of course, Spider-Man. Chapter two will take place two months before chapter one and it will be set on King's Row, London, England/Britain.

That's all guys! Keep reading Overwatch: WOS and don't forget to press the favorite button and leave a review! If there's anything you want to ask or if you want to request something, just send me a message or leave a review on chapter one or this page. Bye bye guys! Stay tune... and stay awesome.