This Isn't Real (Chapter 9 - Part 1)

CHAPTER 9 – Part 1:

~ Nathan’s P.O.V ~

“Listen mate, she’s got a point. If she’s known this guy for a while then I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Give her some privacy and space. She’s probably the best thing that has happened to you, except for us of course. Pwuahahaha. But anyways, I haven’t seen you this happy in a while. And I don’t think you want to lose her over this rubbish fight.” Max explains .

I remain quiet. “I guess you’re right. I kind of over-reacted didn’t I? I think it’s just... I just love her so much. It just irritated me a little... I don’t want her to have another guy in her life. She means so much to me.  I’ve never felt this way about anyone before and-“

“Okay microdick, I’m not Dr. Phil. I don’t need to know this. But she does. Now go do what you gotta do.” My face: (-_-). I get up and throw the pillow at Max as I walk away. “I’ll be back.”

Max laughs, “Be back on time, or we’re leaving without you!” “Don’t worry, I’ll be back, calm your hormones floppyfish.” I wink at him and leave.

~ Madeline's P.O.V ~ 

It’s Friday, and it’s almost 5. I’ve been pacing the floors of my house for the past 20 minutes. I’m bored as fuck. I got tired of twitter, everyone’s busy, nothing’s on TV. FML!

I would probably be with Nath right now, but I’m mad at him. Wanna know what the worst part is? Tomorrow’s our 1 year anniversary. GREAT. Nothing else could possibly go wrong.

Whatever, I’ll just go on YouTube or something. I need something to take my mind off of everything.

As I start walking up the stairs, the doorbell rings. I open the door and there stood Nathan, with his hands in his pockets. I acted as if I had no emotions, but inside I was relieve that he had come.

“Hey.” He said, but he sounded as if... he was scared, or unsure, or as if he’d done something he’d regretted. I remained emotionless, “Hi.”

“How was lunch?” He asked.

“I didn’t go.” I replied. He looks up at me, “why didn’t you go?”

“Because you didn’t want me to, and I’m a good girlfriend.” I said it with a bit of attitude leaning up against the door.

He grabs my hands, “Listen babe, I’m sorry. I guess I kind of over reacted yesterday.”

Both of my eyebrows rose as I pull my hands back, “you guess?”

“Okay, I did over react. It was just, I love you. I love you so much, and I just didn’t want to see another guy in your life...”

“Nathan, you ARE the only guy in my life. Hell, you ARE my life. You know I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.”

“I know you won’t, and this is why I love you so much. You mean so much to me. I’m sorry, I promise to be more understanding and I’ll try not to go apeshit on you next time. Forgive me?”

I smile softly, “You’re lucky I love you.”

He pulls me into his arms and kisses my forehead. We head inside and chill for a bit. I was hungry as fuck at that moment, “let’s go get food, I’m starving!”

We ended up going to a diner just around the corner. I insisted on paying for myself but he wouldn’t let me. He’s just too sweet. I’m lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

While we were sitting down, all of a sudden a couple of girls ran over to our table. “OH MY GOD! YOU’RE NATHAN SYKES!” They were squealing and flapping their arms and hands around. One of them almost knocked my root beer over!