Girls Night Out (Chapter 1)

CHAPTER 1:

~ Madeline's P.O.V ~ 

*Ring ring* I hear my phone ringing & I run across the room to pick it up.

“HURRY MADDIE WE’RE GONNA BE LATE! I’ve got the girls and we’re on our way now!” Paige screams to me through the phone.

“Okay okay I’m coming! I just need to fix my hair and I’ll be done! Give me 10 minutes! I promise!” I answer back.

My parents left to Canada for a couple weeks and since it’s a Friday night, my girls and I are going to club to have some fun.

My boyfriend who is now my ex Brad, had cheated on me and they thought they should take me out so I could take my mind off of it.

I love all my girls but Paige is my bff. When they arrived, I grab my purse, run the stairs, closing & locking the door.

I jump into the car and we drive off. We got to the club and got out of the car.

“HOLY SHIT THIS PLACE IS PACKED TONIGHT!” Paige screamed to us.

“So many cute guys here too!” she added. Paige looked at me then winked.

I roll my eyes, smiled, and we continued into to club.

Half way through the night I received a call from Brad. I rolled my eyes & ignored it but he still continued to call.

I put my phone away into my purse and tried to continue on with my night.

But then I received a text from him saying “I never loved you.” With a picture attached of him with another girl.

At that point I was so mad; I threw my drink and went out for some air. As I walk around the area, I sat down on the curb and tears streamed down my face.

“Boys are assholes aren’t they?” an unfamiliar deep voice from behind me said.

I quickly wipe off the tear and said “yeah, no kidding.”

I looked up to this guy with brown hair, blue jeans, fitted hat, and a dress shirt with a tie.

That very second, our eyes met. I didn’t know who he was but we were staring at each other for about 10 seconds.

I snap out of it and look away. “You alright love? Why you out here by yourself?” he asks.

“Ugh yeah I’m fine. Just needed a bit of air, that’s all. I’m with a couple of friends who are back at the bar. Why are you here?”

Before he could reply, my phone vibrates. Shit, my phone’s almost dead, but I look to see who it was. It was a message from Paige asking where I was. 

“Ugh, I’ve got to go. Nice meeting you.” As I try to walk away, he grabs my wrist. “Wait!” He said. “Can I at least get your number or something?”

I take out one of my old receipt and write my number on the back of it. “Uhm... Here. I’m Madeline” I said as I gave it to him. I started to run back to the club.

“MY NAME’S NATHAN!” I heard him scream. I just looked back, smiled and continued on my way back.