Chapter Five . . . Road Trip

Writer's Note:

I apreaciate you people who's reading it, =) I've been sitting for hours yesterday plotting out what is going to happen in the future, incl. the ending, and guess what. The worst haven't began yet! There will be more jucy moments, at least one other sex scene, new characters, and a gay couple! 

That's a little bit too much information, but no hath, no fury isn't it what they say, =) Be prepeared, the hell have just began, LOVE IS A WEAPON will be more outrageous than I've ever written before!

Thanks For Reading, and please recomend this story for others as well <3

~Sindre E

_____________________________________________________________________________

My eyelids arose as the sun came up. I could feel the air run through my hair giving me a rush of feelings; Fright, happiness and tiredness. My body’s aching, like I’ve been hit by something. I haven’t realized that I’m not home anymore. I can’t remember anything about how I came here or what the last thing I did was. What I do remember is that I was dealing with a depression.

     “Good Morning to you!” a voice said. My sight cleared up so that I could see desert everywhere, palms and a long bright road. I’m sitting in a silver car with it’s roof taken down.

    “Aren’t you going to say Good Morning to me, that’s quite rude don’t you think?” I lift my heavy body up to face the person who’s driving. She turns around to look at me, and she looks quite angry… Like I remembered. She was the one who came into my house. W…Where is she taking me?

    “Oh my god! You…You’re Sarah! What are you doing! Where are you taking me?” she says as her face lit up in a grin. Her bright green eyes hit me in the bone. She’s so beautiful; I really can’t believe that he really let go of her.

     “Where’s Jake? … Where is he!” the panic rushed through me, and I realize he’s not here.

     “Calm down girl! No need to panic here, and by the way… he’s dead… You dumped him in the Benson Lake… Don’t you remember?” What? Is he dead? I thought that the pain would come, but it’s not there. He can’t really be gone. I guess I loved him, but why can’t I feel anything for him? Why can’t I feel anything!

     “Are you going to freshen’ up?” she asked. Looking at me in disgust.

     “Well, I don't have any clothes, or make-up so”

     “Well, I packed all your stuff, and sold your apartment… and what a retail price” she smiled. I could feel the rage run through my veins. I can’t believe that Sarah sold my apartment! Never in the world would I let her get away with it!

      “What gave you the rights to sell my apartment? How in the world do you believe that I want to come with you! TAKE ME HOME!” she smiled again, like nothing in the world is wrong.

     “Calm down, period queen! I have the money here!” she handled me an envelope. She somehow managed to avoid what I was saying. So I decided to just see what’s inside before I attack her again.

     I opened it and inside was a card with a picture of Jake on it. His beautiful, and structured face hit me somewhere in my heart, but it was more out of pure love then sorrow.

     “It was too much money to put in the envelope, so I opened a new bank account for you. The password is you b-day!” she smiled!