Chapter Two . . . The Curse

London, 1835

The streets of London were dark as six men walked toward the gates of a tower. They were surrounded with darkness at every corner. They all wore dark coats that hid their faces. When they reached the gate, one of the men took a hand out and touched the lock of the fence. His hand sent a force that shot the gates straight into the woods. The men started walking along a stone bricked path toward the tower that was a few meters in front of them.

    A shadow appeared right out of nowhere and one of the men fell into the stone path. No one heard him fall. The shadow slid through the five remaining men. He drew his teeth into one of them. The man fell harsh against the front doors of the tower. The four remaining men turned fast looking at the gates, but no one was there. The shadow hid on the other side of the gates.

    The shadow sent two knifes through the air. The knives flew into the two men in the back. Both of them fell, leaving big bloodstains on the path. The two men took their hoods off and looked straight at the shadow. The shadow ran as quickly as he could against the path. When he reached the two men he smiled slyly, before his hand cut straight trough the heart of one of them. He ripped it out and pressed it against his mouth until it was fully drained. His face was all bloody as he turned against the last man.

   The well-known man turned pale as he started running toward the doors. Before he’d reached it the shadow stood before him.

   “Do you miss me?” the shadow asked teasingly and took his hood of. The man recognized the boy standing before him.

    “I must say you keep your youth, boy!” he smiled.

    “Kyle be aware that I’ve learnt a couple of tricks that you only can imagine being able to do” Kyle got alert when his name was said out loud.

    “You Jake, you never learn?” Jake started laughing loudly.

    “Oh, I guess you’re just too pussy to try!”

    “Says the one who owns one!” Kyle had a friendly laugh Jake hadn’t heard in a very long time.

    “What are you really doing here, except killing all of my men?” Kyle asked more seriously. Jake’s expression turned pale as his rage uttered.

    “Quit the bullshit, you knew all along that the lord killed my family!”

    “I’m sorry Jake, but I kept it because it was for the best…” Jake could feel all his powers fainting.

    “STOP TAKING CONTROL OVER MY POWERS KYLE” Jake screamed! Jake drew a knife from his pocket and planted it in the middle of Kyle’s stomach. Kyle stepped away as he took the knife out and dropped it onto the path.

    “Jake, I knew you hadn’t learnt yet” he said angrily and put his hand straight at Jakes forehead.

    “Semel a sexus, nunc maledictus cum immanis insanirent” A heavy wind started blowing wildly around them both. Jake started screaming of pain as Kyle’s hand lit up. A tornado surrounded them both as Jake flew backwards against the wooden doors. Kyle took up the knife and drew it against his artery. The blood started flowing and he walked toward Jake. He ripped Jakes mouth open and filled his mouth with blood. When Kyle stepped away and repeated the formula. Jake started screaming louder as the tornado flew into his mouth and disappeared.

    Kyle put his hand over his artery and said “sana aperta mea ulcus, ego semper da vota” Kyle’s wound slowly closed. Jake came to senses and looked straight at Kyle.

    “WHAT THE FUCK DID JUST HAPPEN?” Jake shouted.

    “I cured you! . . . So that every person you ever choose to fuck, will become your personal nightmare! The funny thing is that you won’t remember a thing about tonight”

    “HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU?” Jake rose to his feet and walked painful toward Kyle.

   “I should have told you to be aware, but I guessed you already knew . . . But I guess you still don’t learn” he smiled as he pressed his hand against Jakes forehead. Jake fell straight into the path and fainted.