The One With The Unhappily Ever After

Author's notes: September 19. Today, last year, was the day I published the first chapter of 203%. I've been thinking of an anniversary special and so, here it is. Full circle. I published the first chap a year ago, it only seems fitting to end these extra chapters today.

Anyway, thank you for reading the extra chapters of 203%! On to the next adventure a.k.a. Cathartic and Two Of One. Thank you ulit fam for your never ending support!

-

"You two must be really proud of your daughter," Mr. Lacson, one of their business clients and a close friend to the both of them, stated. "UP's championship after a long drought and now, Summa Cum Laude!"

She smiled. So did Alyssa who was standing beside her with her dimples under the eyes showing. It made her heart skip a beat.

"Of course! Alam niyo naman, mana sakin," Alyssa proudly said.

She rolled her eyes.

Mr. Lacson chuckled.

"I think Mika doesn't agree, Alyssa."

She raised her brow at Alyssa and Alyssa smiled sheepishly.

"Sanay na ako. Pati ang mga anak namin," she said lightheartedly instead.

The small talks went for a while until Ky arrived and took them away.

They were celebrating Ky's graduation in a private resort they rented with only family and friends as guests.

"Kanina pa po namin kayo hinahanap ni Al," Ky said as she led them to where Al was.

"Why? Shouldn't you two be partying or something?" Alyssa asked.

"We will," Ky answered her mom. "Pero siyempe family selfie muna. It's been a while po diba?"

She smiled sadly and avoided Alyssa's eyes.

"Finally!" Al said when he saw them. "Why are you two always busy? Picture muna po tayo!"

She just shook her head at Al's dramas. He really was just like her mom.

They posed for a picture with her and Alyssa in the middle. That was how their kids wanted it.

Suddenly, Alyssa's phone was ringing and Alyssa answered it.

"You're here na?" Alyssa said. "Okay. Okay. I'll fetch you. Wait for me."

Alyssa turned to them awkwardly after ending the call.

"Kids, sunduin ko lang Tita Sandy niyo, okay?"

Ky and Al did not respond so she was the one who nodded.

After Alyssa left, she turned to her children.

"You two should behave, okay? Treat her nicely," she reminded.

Ky rolled her eyes while Al shrugged before looking down.

When Al looked up, he had this mischievous look in his eyes.

"You really are rocking those killer heels, Ma."

She smiled and thanked Al with confusion.

Al and Ky shared a look before ending up chuckling.

"Okay, what's up?" she asked when the two didn't seem like they were going to share.

"Nothing," Al said. "It's just that Mom used to tell us how she proposed to you."

"Yeah," Ky agreed. "She said that Tita Den and Tita Vic made you think that she was cheating on you."

She smiled. She remembers that too.