chapter 5

Julian's pov

I heard a familiar voice scream my name just as I bent down to start kissing her enormous boob. Yes genius I was bangin the hottest Asian girl u could lay ur eyes on.

I angrily turned to check who interrupted my best moment. And my eyes met a tearfilled eyes of Aphrodite Rich. The girl I've been dating for 2 years to give her the worst heart break in history just caught me in bed with some random hot chick. Well planned Julian. I just ruined the best plan I had ever planned out in my life.

Ash is going to kill wen she finds out this was how our lovely plan turned out. Why did I hav to ruin the perfectly laid out plan by ditching that goddamn beach night to bang this idiot. I knew Ruddy would wanna check on me since she was the sweetest girlfriend ever.

RUDDIE!!!

I called out when I realised she ran outta the room. Fuck, I spat jumping outta the bed and dressing up real fast. And left the Asian girl saying something which I did not bother listening to. And ran downstairs but as I got their Ruddie was no where.

I got back to the house replayin what went down.

Well on a second thought it was a good heart break. Not so dramatic. but also not as bad as I thought.I tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail each time.

...:................................................:...................

Ruddie's pov

I was half way home when I started feelin dizzy. Well tthamk god I was in Nates neighborhood. So I managed to take,myself to his house. Uptil then tears were still flowing from my eyes uncontrollably. I parked in front of his building and made my way into the building. When I got the lobby still in tears the few people there turned their attention to me. I just tried to ignore them and headed to the elevator and pressed the button and was waiting for it to open.

In a couple of minutes I was infront of Nate's door and has Rang his bell waiting to be let in. I started replayin what had occurred. It was unbelievable, and why ddnt I wait for him to explain. I heard him call after me as I ran outta the house. He probably had a perfect explanation for his action. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by the answering of the door.

It was answered by Ramirez his butler. Miss Rich, you may come in. "Mr Evanston is in his room am sure he'll be happy to see you", said Ramirez. I forced a smile on my face and said "thank you Ramirez" I replied walking into the house. Thank god Ramirez was not a nosy butler and always minded his buisiness. Because the last thing I want now is for my bestfriends butler to be asking me why I looked like a puffy tomato and was tearing like I was cutting a billion onions at the same time.

I barged into Nate's room without even a single knock. Nate turned to face the door wide eyed, looking perplexed. His eyes grew wider when he saw me at the door. "Ruddie" was the first thing he let out. And stood up from his bed where he was Jst sitting typing in his phone, reply a message or smthng I guess.

"Come here", he said when he finally reached where I was standing and hugged me tightly before leading me to his bed after a really long hug. Tears kept running down my cheeks.

After about 30 minutes of him trying to calm me down. Seen as nothing was working Nate finally asked what was wrong. When things like this happened he usaually stopped the tears before askin me what was wrong.

"Julian was in bed with another girl". I finally was able to get the most bitter words outta my mouth'