Chapter One

Ruddy's pov

He is so breathless. With him I've experienced the most romantic moments I thought to myself in a really tight hug with Julian. We were curled up in each other under the stars on the beach having one of our romantic moments, well ofcourse before Zeus or Uncle Dan interfere again. I wonder for how long they'll keep up with this act. I couldn't go on three straight dates without having either Zeus or Uncle Dan strangling Julian up against the locker or kicking him down a street threatening him to leave me alone. Well not literarily seen as Julian was a 180 pound well built Jock, probably more built than Zeus.

I guess ur probably wondering who Zeus is, he's my dumbass brother who is very sweet and supportive, though he could joke too much sometimes which then gets on my nerves. But although I still love him so much which is why I don't get why he would be interfering in my relationship. But I know its totally true since I trust Julian and I know he would not lie to me like that. He loves too much to pull a stunt like that, I see it in his eyes. Julian whispered on my ear; ready to go babe, I nodded not lifting my head from his chest. I'm totally not close to ready to leave Bcos I know wat this means I'll have to call it a night soon. And I ddnt want us to part.

Julian probably read my actions and lifted me in his arms, with a grin on his face. He put my legs around his waist and then started spinning then lowered me to the ground as if to make me fall then lifted me up to the sky. He always did this when I was a little down to cheer me up. And he was always successful. I was back to my cheerful self again.

It wasn't long until Julian's car was in our house. He walked me to the front door with a wide smile on my face. Our hands intertwined as if if we let go we would loose eachother forever.

I am going to talk to Zeus ab-. No! Ruddy, he cuts me off before I reached the end of my sentence. If you do, you'll make everything worse because am not supposed to tell you, he continues; Don't forget my Dad's buisiness might be taken down if you do. Then I remembered him tellin me Uncle Dan Threatened to convince Dad that pull his money outta Crowdercorp if Julian didn't comply. We'll find a way out he said with a grin. Yeah, we will I said assuring him I was with him.

That's my girl, he said now facing me, this made a red color spread on my cheeks. Then he moved closer, covering the space between us and then pressed his lips against mine. I had been waiting for it. I complied to his actions. Seconds afterwards he pulls away with a smile on his face and bade me good bye. I grabbed my house key and opened the door.

I walked down the hallway and made ny way to my room. I bumped into Zeus on the way. I just walked around him, which made him grab me by the arm. Heyy! don't dump all the Crowder anger on your caring big bro, He said chuckling which I apparently ddnt take as a joke. How could he play dumb with me. It's so disgusting, but I had to play along to avoid giving him a clue that I knew wat was going on. Sorry, I said tryin to light up my face. I had a rough evening, I said. Do you wanna talk abt it. No its okay, not really a big deal, I muttered. But I know he wasnt gonna let go until I spit it out. But to my dismay he actually let go. Well not exactly, he said okay we 'll talk abt it later.

I need to get to Rob's now Missy will come up with your night snack I'll be back soon. And then gave me a warm hug before heading for the stairs.

........................................................................ well this chapter was to give you a hang of Wats goin on in poor Ruddy's life. I hope am doin well on the writing thing am not so good. I like hearin people's opininons so if I'm doin something wrong please comment or send a msg. Thank you:)