chapter four: Ruddy's big shock

It was just a week after the beginning of my senior year. And over the summer Tamera and I had this long bucket list. With some real crazy stuff on it each of us had to pick 10 different crazy acts to fulfil over the year. I was so excited to start school but also sad I was going to have less time to spend with Julian.This made me dread the approach of my first day of senior year. But I had Tamera and Nate by my side.So I knew I could face anything as long as I had either of them by me. So having both of them meant I will definetly get through it. I keep replaying all my awesome moments with Julian over the summer.

   I remember the first day I met him which was also Zeus's first day at Armstrong University here in Carlifornia. That morning Mom sent the chauffeur with one of her cars to take Zeus to school. He was really furious and demanded on driving himself there. But Mum insisted on him taken there by the chauffeur "its more appropriate that way" she remarked. I also went with him at her request which I agreed with no objection. Because I knew arguing would have been to no avail.

   We arrived at the university after an hour drive. Zeus went to start his registration so I decide to stroll around. As I wandered about I spotted this blonde with the most attractive side view. He was standing next to this gorgoeous girl wearing a fabulous sundress and some really cute wedged boots and was hold a folder, She looked older though. They were Havin a conversation before they both looked at my direction,and then both smiled. I started feeling a bit thirsty so I got a milkshake from a shop.

  I was carried away doing something  on my phone while walking along a corridor, then I suddenly bumped into a really masculine figure which I at the time mistook for a wall. Spilling my drink on myself. Omigosh! I spat moving backwards hurriedly. Am so sorry! I heard in the most soothing voice. The voice was soo much alike with Drake's. I looked up and got lost in the most stunning Brown eyes just as my legs got too weak to support the weight of my body, his firm palms reached out and did the job. We should get u cleaned up said the Soothing Drakelike voice again which snapped me outta the trance. And got me searching for the reply to give back. "No, its alright, It was actually my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going" I finally said, and that was when I realised it was the cute boy I saw with the older babe minutes before now.

    I am Julian, was the next thing he said.

RUDDY!!!,

    YEAH, I answered almost jumping outta my skin.

   I hav been calling your name for the past decade. Where you in some kinda trance or what. This room could be burning and you wouldn't know. Tamera spat out.

   Enough with the jibber jabber, I said smiling.

    Well are you ready?.she asked

  OMG!It totally skipped my mind. We was goin shopping and I had neither showered nor eaten. Just give me one sec, I told her. and hurried to the bathroom before she could let a word outta her mouth.

  I took a short shower and got outta bathrooom and got ready in a purple tank top and a three-quarter grey jeggings. I ran a brush through my hair undoing my curls to let the hair down. I put my maroon lipstick and a mascara on my eyelashes. I slipped in my silver jewelery and purple wedged sandals.

   We can go now Tee I informed her grabbing my purse and the keys to my new convertible Porsche my dad got Mr last month for my birthday.

   On our way to the basement which is also the garage I slipped out my phone. And a message saying "we need to talk " was.on th screen it was from Julian.

  Dinner will do "I replied". Seconds later my phone beeped again "Meet me in savinne steakhouse at 7pm" 'perfect:)'  I replied