Meeting T-man (aka Orochimaru)

Angels Dont Exist

I think that I will stop the disclaimers, they are boring me out -_- anywho, enjoy n_n

-Misas POV-

I shivered and walked closer towards Sasuke as a scream echoed through the forest.

"Kowai..." I muttred, and pushed myself even closer to Sasuke, just to recive burning glares in my back from Sakura.

"It burns!" I said as turning around, glaring at Sakura. She rolled her eyes, but continued glaring at me.

"Sakura remember that bet we had?" I wondered, tilting my head to the side as smirking slightly. Sakura nodded slowly.

"Yeah...?"

"Well from now on, you have to stop obsessing over Sasuke! At least, for today." I said. "So that means, no death glares in my back from you when I do this:"

I hugged Sasuke thightly as buring my head into his chest.

"Go it?"

Sakura turned her head away.

'If only she didnt exist.'

I tilted my head. "Did you say anything?" I wondered.

Sakura looked at me strangely and shook her head no.

I let go of Sasuke and rubbed my head. "Hey are you okay?" Sasuke asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Just a headache, I hope." I said, smiling.

Suddenly, Sakura hit Naruto on the head. "YOU DONT TALK LIKE THAT INFRONT OF A WOMAN!"

"...women." I corrected her, even though I didnt know what was going on. I ran towards Naruto, bending down.

"Are you alright?" I asked as stretching out my hand for Naruto to grab.

"Misa-" Sasuke began, but it was too late. Naruto grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He pulled out a kunai and put it close to my neck.

"Naruto?!" I exclaimed, trying to kick me free. "Whats going on?!"

"It isn't Naruto." Sasuke said, looking with fear at the kunai that started to go into my neck. I slowly fealt somethig warm down my neck. I looked down, and saw that a small stream of blood dripped down on my chest.

Sasuke took a step closer, but then the ninja took a step back.

"Don't move." He said. "Or else I'll kill her."

Sasuke shook from fear. He coulden't be afraid of the ninja, he was afraid to lose...me? Maybe, I don't know.

I groaned as the kunai cut in deeper.

"Let her go." Sasuke said. "We'll give you the scroll."

The ninja smirked. But then, I sensed a too familiar chakra.

'Naruto!' I thought and gave Sasuke a look. He sensed it also. He's eyes told me not to move.

I nodded slightly as smiling. Suddenly, I could feel a kunai appoaching, and the kunai that was close to my neck just a moment ago, dissapeared. I turned around to see the ninja bleeding in one of his shoulders.

"Damn!" He yelled as getting away.

"Hey!" I yelled and was about to chase him, as Sasuke took my hand.

"Let it go." He said, and then looked at my wound. "It's okay." I said.

"...You are bleeding." He said. I took my free hand onto my wound and it began glowing.