Dawn of Dreams

• Dedicated to Supporters of SasuMisa!

Hiya! I got over 1000 reads on my latest chapter and I was like: "SQUEAL!!!!!!" xD I love you guys! Uh, I can't even explain my love for this ^_^ <333 

Anywho, (Gosh I tend to say that a LOT, oh and I say 'Gosh' a lot too ^.^''') now I will write one more chapter <3 

Btw, this book is coming to the end. Its really sad yeah -w- But don't worry, i'll make a new one. I already have the cover! ASDFGHJKL I love it (>w<) Actually I made it like 7 months ago... But oh well I still love it. Ok now I'm off to writing >w< 

BTW if anyone has tumblr, my tumblr is mikkiru.tumblr.com CHIAO <3

*********

As I fell towards the two massive chakra energys, I fealt another chakra approaching us. Whos chakra was it? I don't think I recognised it... Wait... isn't it Kakashis chakra? Yes. 

"Save me" I thought as I closed my eyes. I can't die just yet. I have to go with Sasuke, I have to follow him, even if he will hate me. I have to keep living. To smile with Naruto and to hate Sakura. Please, save me. 

 But Kakashi wasnt quick enough. I fealt my skin at my back being ripped apart, and I screamed as I saw my blood splash to all kind of directions (yeah. not one direction). Before the wound got any deeper, someone pulled me out from there. 

I coughed blood from my mouth as Kakashi dropped me to the ground, and then he separated Sasuke and Naruto, just before they met. He threw them back, so that both of their jutsus hit large.. metal things. 

I didn't see anymore, and I fealt how I started to black out. But I couldn't. I held myself up, even if my head hurt like a kunai was being smashed into it. 

I heard Sakura scream, and then she came into my view as crying. She ran towards the two boys, ut as seeing me, she stopped in her tracks. I glared at her, but I don't think I succeded, because I was in huge pain. 

Sakura screamed again, and now everyones attention, besides Sasukes and Narutos, turned towards me. I just blinked, watching Sasuke, not caring for Kakashi and Sakura. 

I fealt hate going out of them. Not just hate, but hate. I didn't understand. What was the big deal? Why couldn't they just... smile and be friends? 

Sasuke glared at me, and my eyes widened from shock for a second. Then his glare weakened, and now he looked at me in concern. I shook my head at him, and then we stayed silent. 

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard, and all our heads snapped in their directions. The jutsus that hit the large metal things made great holes. While Narutos Rasengan made a circle-formed hole, and only let out a little stream of water, Sasukes was pushed in and the water was streaming out. 

I observed this carefully. No, there was still something more to it. I saw how Sasuke smirked at his jutsu. No, Sasuke, you are so worng. Naruto is storng. But you are too. 

Our peaceful silence was broken by Kakashis glare at me, as he said:

"Misa. You are not allowed to go anywhere outside the room." 

I observed the situation one more time and shook my head. No. When I look at Sasuke, and then at Naruto I realise that, maybe I have not much in power to do anything major, but I still have to try. I know it may sound... pathetic. But I love Sasuke and Naruto to my heart. 

What I didn't realise was that I, later, have to make a choice. Sasuke, who I loved, or Naruto, my friend. Sasuke was in dager because of Orochimaru wanting him and Naruto was in danger because of the jinchuuriki that Akatsuki is haunting him.