Sasuke you weirdo

Angels dont exist - ch 10

(oh i started to write this on valentines, so im going to be all like "happy V day!" (to lazy to write the whole word)

HAPPY VALENTINES!

Disclaimer with... EIEN14 and....NARUTO! Boyeah! XD lets start~

Eien14: So, its Valentines today, Naruto!

Naruto: Yeah! It is! Im going to buy love ramen!

Eien14: huh? Whats that? *sweatdrop*

Naruto: Ramen that you eat on Vlentines...?

Eien14: There is no diffrence, isnt it?

Naruto: . . . Maybe...not?

Eien14: Anyway, thats not the POINT! Naruto- Its Valentines day today!

Naruto: You said alredy!

Eien14: You dont get the point, right?

Naruto: Huh.

Eien14: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO INVITE A GIRL ON A DATE YA KNOW!

Naruto: haha you said "ya know"!

Eien14: Naruto!

Naruto: Eh right! It was something with inviting a girl to a date?

Eien14: ...Yup. You got it right so far!

Naruto: So I can invite Sakura chan?!

Eien14: NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

Naruto: ...Oh! I get it!

Eien14: You do?

Naruto! Ofcorse! I will send Sasuke a Valentine card!

Eien14: ...DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIS ADRESS?!

Naruto: Its Emocorner 13!

Eien14: *sweatdrop*

Naruto: Okay it wasnt right? No?

Eien14: ...uh no. But lets start the story now! You can think about it when everybody reads Naruto!

(Okay I totally failed on that one! Lol xD )

Enjoy~~

Recap:

I ran into the forest, and kept running until I sensed this more than ever. But suddenly, the feeling dissapeared. I stopped and looked around.

And then I saw it.

On a bush, there was a ripped black and red piece of cloath...

A piece of the Akatsukis cloak.

Recap end.

I toot it up with shocked eyes. They were here...? I searched with my eyes througs the whole area.

My breathing increased when I though about what could happen if I got captured. I turned on the piece of fabric and my eyes widgned. There was something wroten o the back.

I read it for myself:

"We are here for you and there is no escape. Soon, you will be with us. When the time comes..."

I dropped the fabric to the ground as tears formed my eyes. What dis they want with me...?

I quickly brushed away the tears. There was no time for crying. I reached for the fabric and picked up. As I read the script again, I eard footsteps behind me.

My body tensed, and without thinking twice, I spun around and hit the person with my fist. The person flew back into the tree and I relised that it