Tie Misa up! Mwahaha

Damn stupid phone and wattpad! Have now write the beginning of this chappy over again cuz i didnt save :c anyways, hope ya enjoy~

Time Check: 23:56

Story....START!!

***

I opened my eyes as my stomach growled. I had not eaten any breakfast, or Pockys, and now im the first one on the training grounds. I looked around and saw that the sun was just rising. I assume that the clock was something like four at the morning.

I closed my eyes again as I knew that I will have to wait for Kakashi sensei long time.

But I opened my eyes again, because a white cat came to me and started licking my hand. I growled but patted the cat. I placed the cat in my knees.

"Kissss Kissss Ksss" I said as I stroke te cats snow white fur. "Make sure now that you dont destroy my kimono.." I whispered and closed my eyes, tryin to sleep.

But no, something poked me on my cheek. An angry vein popped out of my head.

"CANT EVERYONE JUST LET ME SLEEEEEEP!!" I shouted and opened my eyes. It was Sasuke aka Duckbutt. "What?" I growled at him.

"Hn. Nothing." he said and turned away from me.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU POKE ME!!!!" I screamed (Rage xD) and threw the cat at him.

Sasuke had some slow reactions and got the cat in the face.

"HA!" I said "In your face!"

Sasuke just shook of the cat and glared at me. I looked at him and then closed my eyes.

I fell asleep and nothing woke me up this time.

(Time Skip :D )

{Dream}

I stood in the Akatsuki base, in the hall. Well, it looked like the Akatsuki base. But I really couldent tell. It was compleatly dark inside and outside. Why was I hare?

The strange thing was that I didnt panic or got scared. I just waled throught the hall, not controlling my own feet. I stopped beside a door.

The door opened and I looked into it. There stood a woman with blue hair like mine.

"Who are you?" I asked fearing that it would answer something like 'Your death' .

"You dont remember me?" It was a female voice. I shook my head, but I dont think that she saw it.

"Well, you shouldent." she said and took a step closer to me. I took a step back.

"Why...Why am I here?" I asked.

"This is your memories." she answered. A cold wind blew through her hair and i that there was a storm coming.

"If it now is true, why are you here? And...who are you?" I asked, more brave this time. But I couldent fully believe that this was MY memories.

The woman sighed and took a step back again, in the shadows so that I couldent see the anymore.

"Lest say this way...you will maybe find out later. But for now, its time for you to go. We will meet soon." she said, and I could feel that I was now alone.

I gulped. And then I suddenly fell to my knees and blacked out.

{Dream end}

Something poked me awake again

That was a very strange dream.

And I swear if it was Sasuke I am going to kill him!

I opened one of my eyes and saw that it was not Sasuke, it was Naruto. I smiled to him and opened my other eye. (A/N: that sounded weird

"Naruto!" I said and jumped on him and hugged him. "Hi!"