Chapter Seventeen

Igneel landed on the building Natsu told him to.  Natsu hopped down off of Igneel's back and set Lucy down carefully.

​     "Happy!" Natsu yelled up for the blue cat.   Happy flew up next to Natsu. "Find the old lady and bring her here.  She needs to watch over Lucy."

​       "Aye, Sir!" Happy said flying off.

​       "Be careful, Natsu," Igneel said.

​       "You too," Natsu said.  He took off at a run and jumped to the building next to him where Gray was.  Gray turned to him.

​       "What took you so long?" Gray asked him.

​       "I was busy," Natsu said thinking of Lucy.

​       "You've lost, Natsu."

​        "Not yet.  Fire Dragon wing attack!"

​        Two flame wings hit Gray knocking him backwards, but he was able to stay on his feet. He ripped off his jacket revealing his bare chest.

​        "I see you still have that stripping habit." Natsu said.

​       "You're one to talk," Gray said looking at Natsu's coat, which was now shredded and falling off of him because of the transformation happening to him.

​        "Ice-make canon!" Gray yelled forming an ice canon.  He fired ice bullets at Natsu, but Natsu was able to dodge them all easily. His transformation made him even faster than before. Soon he was right in front of Gray.

​        "Fire Dragon Iron Fist," Natsu yelled punching Gray with his fist on fire. Gray cursed and fell. "You can't win this Gray." Natsu was almost completely changed by now, and he couldn't think clearly anymore.  All he kept thinking of was how Gray had the Dragon's Heart, he attacked his guild, and he hurt Lucy.

​       "I've fought off worse demons than you," Gray hissed up at Natsu. "I wonder if Lucy knows how truly ugly you are."

​       "Hopefully she won't wake up till this is over," Natsu said. "Fire Dragon brilliant flame!"

​       A flame explosion so large erupted on the roof that it even hit Juvia, causing her to scream with pain.

​      "JUVIA!" Gray yelled.  He glared up at Natsu. "I'm going to kill you Dragneel."

​        Natsu just laughed.

                                 ❤ ❤ ❤

​        Lucy's eyes fluttered open and she found herself looking up at a sky filled with smoke.  She could hear shouting and something else.  Was that, roaring?  She sat up and looked around.  Sure enough there were dragons flying around the town.  So, there was roaring.  Did Natsu summon all of these dragons? No wait, Lucy remembered that Gray now had the Dragon's Heart, so Gray had summoned these dragons.  Oh, this was bad.

​        The Dragons were all flying around destroying buildings.  Wizards, from both Paradis and Fire Heart, were attempting to fight the dragons off, but they weren't getting anywhere.  The only wizards that could fight dragons were dragon slayers, but the number of dragons outnumbered the dragon slayers immensely.

​         Lucy looked over at the building next to her.  She caught sight of Juvia, who looked badly beaten, watching a fight that was going on right in front of her. Lucy recognized the one man as Gray, and she knew the other one was Natsu.  The only reason Lucy knew the one man was Natsu was because of his pink hair, because the rest of him was almost completely unrecognizable.  His entire body was covered with red dragon scales, and horns were starting to sprout out his head.  She could see from here that he even had claws on his hands.  He even had one wing.  He was turning into a dragon.