Chapter Ten

**Kyle's POV**

Bella fell asleep in the limo on the way to my house. We finally pulled up to my house but I didn't want to wake Bella. I carefully lifted her up and carried her inside. I walk her up the stairs and took her to my bedroom and lay her on my bed. I go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. 

I walk out and Bella is sitting up in the bed looking around. "How did I get in here?" Bella ask in the cutest sleepy voice.

"I carried you from the limo to my room. I didn't want to wake you. I know you have had an eventful night." I say walking towards the bed.

"Do you have anything for me to wear. This dress isn't all that comfortable to sleep in?"

I grab her a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt out of my drawer and hand them to her. She goes into the bathroom and changes. I climb into bed and wait on Bella to come out. A few minutes later she comes out of the bathroom with my white t-shirt and boxers on and she had taken her hair down. Her curls flowed down and she looked more beautiful if that was possible. She climbed in the bed next to me and I wrap my arms around her and hold her.

"Thank you Kyle for everything." she says looking at me with her gorgeous green eyes.

"Anything for you Bella. I will do everything to keep you safe. I promise." she leans in and presses her lips against mine. I kiss her back and the kiss is slow and passionate. She nibbles on my lip causing me to groan and she slips her tongue in my mouth and we fight for dominance and she lets me win. I explore her mouth with my tongue. She runs her hand down my muscular chest down to my abs and I run my hands down her sides down to her waist and pull her closer to me. I grab her butt and she lets out a small moan. She finally pulls away to catch our breath. I want to do this so bad and I know she does too but I don't want her to think that's the only thing I want. I have to prove to her that I want a relationship with her.

"Goodnight Bella. Sweet dreams." as I kiss her on her forehead and hold her and we both let sleep take over. I am a lucky man to have the woman of my dreams laying in my arms.

**Bella's POV**

I wake up to a still sleeping Kyle. He is so adorable when he is sleeping. I start remembering last night. He could of had his way with me last night but he didn't he wanted me to see that he wants to have this relationship with me. The man is amazing and I am so lucky I get to wake up next to him.

"Good Morning beautiful. I hope you slept well" he said with the sexiest sleepy voice.

"Best sleep I have had in a long time. How did you sleep?"

"I haven't had a good sleep like that since I can't tell you when. Are you hungry?"

"Starving lets get something to eat. Can you take me to my apartment today so I can get some of my clothes please?" I asked Kyle while I was getting out of the bed to walk to the bathroom.

"Yeah after we eat breakfast I will take you to your apartment."

I get up and run to the bathroom and pull my hair up in a pony tail and brush my teeth with an extra toothbrush he had in the bathroom. I just leave on the clothes that I already have on because well it's either this or the beautiful fancy dress that will draw way more attention than a oversized t-shirt and boxers. I run down and find the kitchen and see a very sexy shirtless Kyle finishing up breakfast. mmm damn if only he knew how bad I wanted to have my way with him right here and now.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook?" I asked him.

"Yeah, not much but enough to get by since I my chef doesn't stay all the time." 

"Who knew the big bad CEO could do stuff for himself" I said jokingly.

"Keep on Miss Rose" he said glancing over at me with a smirk.

"Or what Mr. Winchester, you're going to fire me?" I say moving closer to him.

He turns around after turning the stove off and grabs me by my waste. "Oh no Miss Rose, I'm going to do far worse than that." Before I could say anything back to him his lips come crashing into mine. We start kissing slow and passionately. He grabs me and lifts me by my butt and my legs instantly wrap around him. He walks me to the living room and lays me on the couch and gets on top of me. Our bodies are rubbing together and I feel his hard member on me and I left out a small moan. Kyle deepens the kiss starts exploring my body with his hands and I do the same. Finally we pull away gasping for air and look at each other.

"Bella, you have no idea how much I want to do this right now. Damn you are so sexy. I just want us to be in an actual relationship before we have sex." 

"I know Kyle I want the same thing."

"I'm going to take you on that date tonight. Get up and eat your breakfast while I go take a cold shower to cool down if you know what I mean." he says with a chuckle.

I get up and eat my breakfast. When I get done I take my plate and wash it. As soon as I get done putting my dishes away Kyle is coming down the stairs in athletic shorts and a t-shirt.

"You ready to go to your apartment babe?" damn it turned me on when he called me babe in that sexy husky voice. Stop it Bella. Do not jump this poor mans bones when he is trying to do the right thing and prove to you that he is in this for the long haul. If you have sex with him before he can prove it to you then you will never truly know if he is ready for a real relationship.

"Umm...Bella are you coming?" he breaks me out of my deep thought.

"Huh..Oh yea let's go." he chuckles and we walk out the door and head to my apartment.